• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Man, RedZone makes Sundays fun again. The Giants need to hurry up and intercept Kirk Cousins so the can put the final nail in the shitass FORESKINZ season.

Blake Bortless is a goddamn bum.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bortles with an end over end pass :laughing:

bruin

chiefs and dodgers at 1:00 today.

dodgers could clinch in vin scully's last home game.

chiefs not play like ass?

not enough coke for the feels.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Question just asked: "it's only at half that they switch sides right"

No every quarter.

"So it's just college that only switched at half"

No.

TonyGin&Juice

South Carolina belt for reference:

db_file_img_3150_800x600.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Male female combo questioners.

Also on recent pick 6 thrown by Steve taneyhills son "is that a dolphins touchdown?"

Reminds me of when I used to sit in the Lexus Club at Nats Park. This woman with at least half a mil in plastic surgery, after asking if I was a member of the FORESKINZ, asked me "those seats over there [pointing to the bullpen], do they come with in seat service? Do you have to wear a uniform to sit there?"

TonyGin&Juice

My little brother Richie Incognito getting some love for his OLine play. Some with some photo skills put my face on this:

incognito

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see that Caldwell has gifted Jim Bob Cooter with Joe Lombardi's old playbook full of runs for 0 and -1 yards

TonyGin&Juice

Thank heavens the redskins didnt give cousins a huge contract this past offseason

I must have prayed the rosary 200 times and lit at least 1,000 candles hoping that would happen but I'm happy they franchised him and he's crashed back to earth now that they're playing teams that aren't trash.

FAIL TO THE FORESKINZ, SMOKING DICK FOR OL' DC! FAIL TO THE FORESKINZ, FOURTH PLACE UNTIL THE END OF DAYS.

Wolfman21

I must have prayed the rosary 200 times and lit at least 1,000 candles hoping that would happen but I'm happy they franchised him and he's crashed back to earth now that they're playing teams that aren't trash.

FAIL TO THE FORESKINZ, SMOKING DICK FOR OL' DC! FAIL TO THE FORESKINZ, FOURTH PLACE UNTIL THE END OF DAYS.

The giants and cowboys are definitely still trash. He just sucks

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@kella

Marvin Jones, damn.

He's kind of dumb (see not getting OOB week 1) but he's pretty good.

Classic Lions yet again. Dick around the entire first half, dig a huge hole, then fall just short of equalizing. This is a microcosm of their seasons typically. Be 3-8, win final 5 games, don't get a top pick because of it.