• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
one of the most impressive things collinsworth has ever seen a player do is lead his team to a grand total of 17 points

LOL that was a dumb comment, but..............

He did play well. 70% completion rate, 228 yds, 2 TDs/no turnovers, while getting hit damn near every time he dropped back. Even more impressive when you consider he joined the team 2 weeks ago.

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
After that Vikings performance I've got no idea what to expect next week. If the Panthers commit 4 turnovers again, they will lose. Part of me feels like it could have been a fluky performance though.
I missed out on Biggs performance last night. I was afraid nobody could get him the ball so I benched him :(

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
After that Vikings performance I've got no idea what to expect next week. If the Panthers commit 4 turnovers again, they will lose. Part of me feels like it could have been a fluky performance though.

Full disclosure: If both teams had lost last night I would have been happy. That said, the Vikings defense is legit and that was with a couple of key guys out last night.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Vikings defense is legit as fuck.

Aaron Rodgers is not as good since his brother aired their dirty laundry and Olivia Munn got on him.

normally i would ask if we're at the bar, but i know how sensitive some folks get

so i'll just google as i've never heard this before

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
normally i would ask if we're at the bar, but i know how sensitive some folks get

so i'll just google as i've never heard this before

Afraid to look from work.

From what I remember her IPhone was hacked and she had some pics where she told CAPT Kirk/Chris Pine that she wanted to be choke farked, have his man juice squirted on her stomach and have him enter the back door.

Real depraved kind of stuff. It was great.

CJ_24

Green Bay might not be any good. Barely beat a Jacksonville team that got stomped by a crappy San Diego team. Lose to a Minnesota team without Peterson and with a QB they picked up at the bus stop two weeks ago.

evil1

Browns about to start Kessler next week. 3 QBs in 3 games. I think they should say fuck it and try to go 16 for 16.

The Browns are a train wreck. For some reason, they allowed a couple starting offensive linemen to leave in free agency without attempting to re-sign them or competent replacements. Surprise, surprise their O-line has been awful and has gotten their top twp QBs hurt.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
The Browns are a train wreck. For some reason, they allowed a couple starting offensive linemen to leave in free agency without attempting to re-sign them or competent replacements. Surprise, surprise their O-line has been awful and has gotten their top twp QBs hurt.
As well as any veteran on defense.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
CsrW0cpUMAAXAR_.jpg:medium

Should be permanent unis

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I remember the last Raider game I went to. It was when they were still in L.A.

I am not exaggerating when I say there was a fight breaking out every 15-20 seconds. And this kept happening all....game....long.

It got so where unless the fight was in your immediate vicinity and you might get beer or half-eaten hot dogs or nachos threwn on you, you simply didn't care.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
We should just let Raiders fans fight Eagles fans in a battle royale at a neutral location. FedEx would be good spot.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Bortles' two touchdowns both came with Jacksonville down 30-plus points in the fourth quarter. I'm stealing this stat from Scott Kacsmar, because it's insane: Blake Bortles is now the NFL's all-time leader in garbage time touchdown passes now has 21 touchdowns while down by multiple scores in the second half in games his team has lost. He breaks a tie with Johnny Unitas and Tom Brady, who had 20 each. Unitas played in 211 NFL games. Brady is momentarily stuck at 223. Bortles has played 32.(NOTE: I misinterpreted Scott's Tweet. Bortles has passed Brady and Unitas, which is still amazing, but he still has a long way to go to break Brett Favre's record of 53.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2016/week-2-quick-reads

:nebraskaman:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
This further cements my stance on watching sporting events from the comfort of my couch. I'll still occasionally check out a pelicans game in person when I can though.

Gotta see AD before he bails and goes to San Antonio and eventually win a ring.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Chip Kelly of all people told a reporter to basically stfu about Kaepernick, lol