• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
He'll find someone

Heard a stat last night that the TE position for the Saints has averaged some absurd stats for that position over the last 6 years or something which is why I think they felt good about letting graham and Watson walk and went after Fleener.

The only issue is Fleener appears to be having a problem grasping the offense at the rate they want him to. Ruh oh

coogrfan

BLEEPINGCOMPUTER_zpsi9armwps.gif

Reel

Community Liaison
He'll find someone

Heard a stat last night that the TE position for the Saints has averaged some absurd stats for that position over the last 6 years or something which is why I think they felt good about letting graham and Watson walk and went after Fleener.

The only issue is Fleener appears to be having a problem grasping the offense at the rate they want him to. Ruh oh
Wow and Watson is done for the year with a torn Achilles

R2D2

Bet the Cowboys are wishing they drafted Russell Wilson/Derek Carr/Carson Wentz/etc.

Reel

Community Liaison
Wow @the bears finishing the first half with negative passing yards

bruin

Chiefs first teams have looked pretty good on both sides of the ball. All you really want to see in preseason (no injuries as well)

2nd Rounder Chris Jones looking like a steal. Monster.

Tyreek Hill impressing too. @colb

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
And props to everybody on Utopia for not mentioning anything about this Colin Kaepernick shit. Proud of you'll

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah he was prolly going to get cut before this and now when he does, it's all they will talk about. Truth be told, he prolly did as a built in excuse. Oh they cuttin me because of my protests! Not because I suck.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If he can't start over Blaine Gabbert, then I guess it's a brilliant PR move. I'm just amazed at the amount of people who get bent out of shape about this shit.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Love when nationalists tombout how much they love Tillman. You know if they actually read about what he believed, their heads would assplode.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Wasn't Tillman going to get interviewed by Noam Chomsky, intending to bash American foreign policy? Maybe we need to DeLorean back to 2004 and save Pat.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just love the "RESPECT THE FLAG THEY DIED FOR UR FREEDOM TO NOT RESPECT THE FLAG WHICH IS COOL AND THE POINT BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T USE YOUR FREEDOM TO CHOOSE NOT TO RESPECT THE FLAG" thing

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also, watched Hard Knocks. Goff seems dumb as hell. Like genuinely dumb. Even Weinke (!) was getting digs in about it.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I just love the "RESPECT THE FLAG THEY DIED FOR UR FREEDOM TO NOT RESPECT THE FLAG WHICH IS COOL AND THE POINT BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T USE YOUR FREEDOM TO CHOOSE NOT TO RESPECT THE FLAG" thing

Just saw this on my FB feed

image.jpeg

MSUFanatic

@goblue96 you should reply with

Soon after his retirement, in October 2010, Coffee was arrested for illegally carrying a pistol. He was pulled over for speeding, and when the police discovered he was driving without insurance or registration for his car, they searched it and found the unregistered weapon.[sup][24][/sup] The charges were subsequently dropped.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah he was prolly going to get cut before this and now when he does, it's all they will talk about. Truth be told, he prolly did as a built in excuse. Oh they cuttin me because of my protests! Not because I suck.
I love it for this. Now there's a better chance he gets cut. Better chance the asshole York family look like jackasses again.

There are lots of hilarious angles to this... the best is he wore a Castro shirt while talking about government oppression of blacks.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He also got shot in the back by his fellow Army bros, not an enemy combatant

Yeah, I don't want to get all @GR8 2 B FL G8R on everyone's ass but I don't even think it was accidental friendly fire, I think it was intentional fratricide (or even giving the benefit of the doubt, incredible ineptitude and then a coverup). If you read about what happened, right as he started expressing his anti-Bush and Anti-Iraq war leanings and discussing leaving the military and wanting to talk to Chomsky and all that. How convenient that his brother's half of the unit was mysteriously separated from him and then an "ambush" occurred (with no enemy) and Tillman was shot in the back from 10 meters by multiple .223 rounds (all of this was only uncovered after his brother made a huge deal over it). Then they burned his uniform, body armor, and his personal notebooks and hid all of this from his brother and claimed he was shot while heroically charging an enemy position.

Shooting a friendly soldier in the back from 30ft in daylight is like @Reel leaving his finger on his mouse button in Arma level of ineptitude, and these were Army Rangers, so I just don't see how "accident" really explains what happened. The subsequent cover up and use of his death to glorify the war was fucking absurd. His family went through hell because of it. In fact, here is what the Army Investigator (who was caught in about a dozen lies) said about his Tillman's family "These people have a hard time letting it go. It may be because of their religious beliefs" and "When you die, I mean, there is supposedly a better life, right? Well, if you are an atheist and you don't believe in anything, if you die, what is there to go to? Nothing. You are worm dirt. So for their son to die for nothing and now he is no more... I do not know how an atheist thinks, I can only imagine that would be pretty tough." That guy was the worst.

I think it is the very worst example of our bloodthirsty nationalism that these fucks still hold up Pat Tillman as their hero when the dude was very likely murdered by his own government and then they tried to fuck his family just so the Army could keep their spotless hero narrative.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
@goblue96 you should reply with

Soon after his retirement, in October 2010, Coffee was arrested for illegally carrying a pistol. He was pulled over for speeding, and when the police discovered he was driving without insurance or registration for his car, they searched it and found the unregistered weapon.[sup][24][/sup] The charges were subsequently dropped.

Love to but can't. Need her to book dat Disney vacation and then recommend me to her friends. :thumbsup: