• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
What happened to you rooting for the Saints you fucking turncoat

GR8 2 B FL G8R

What happened to you rooting for the Saints you fucking turncoat
Son I will be at the Dome at least twice this season. Not to mention going to Lambeau for the Lsu Sconsin game. Dont cuss me.

I am just going to this Bears game because the tickers were cheap and my Chicago friends like the Bears for some reason

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
vxv5a49txf8ou1xuejmh.jpg

Wolfman21

Antonio Cromartie evicting his mother out of the house he "bought" her because she hasn't been paying the mortgage....lmao.

bruin

if KC's OL can stay healthy, the Chiefs can win double digit games again. This offense will be the best Jamaal Charles has ever played with.

still think Murray is the odd man out at QB. Bray looks light years better than him. Find it hard to believe the staff would use a 5th round pick on Hogan then cut him.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Very accurate

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-detroit-lions-1785297993

THE LAST FEW YEARS YOU COULD FIND ME HERE RAGING ABOUT THE DETROIT LIONS WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND HARRISON FORDS. BUT NO MORE. WHY? WELL A FEW REASONS:
  1. FIRST AND FOREMOST: LOOK AT THIS SHIT. LOOK AT IT! BECAUSE THIS HANDY AND ASTONISHING CHART COMPLIMENTS OF THE DETROIT FREE PRESS TRULY CRYSTALLIZES THE FUTILITY. AS DOCUMENTS OF FAILURE GO IVE SEEN SUNNIER SUICIDE NOTES. YES THIS GRAPHIC HAS BEEN SEARED INTO MY MEMORY EVER SINCE I FIRST GAZED UPON IT. I SEE A GHOSTLY IMAGE OF IT EVERY TIME I BLINK. I URGE YOU ALL TO BEAR WITNESS AND DESPAIR. AND IF YOU CAN LOOK AT THIS AND STILL SAY “PARITY” WITHOUT PISSING YOURSELF LAUGHING THEN YOU ARE A BULLSHITTER OF SUPREME POISE
  2. IT’S THE SAME FUCKING SHIT THE SAME FUCKING FAILURE THE SAME FUCKING ENSUING GODDAMN FUCKING RAGE EVERY GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING JESUS CHRIST YEAR. THEY JUST FIND SUBTLE AND EXQUISITE VARIATIONS ON THE SAME INCOMPETENCE. WHAT’S IT GONNA BE THIS YEAR? WILL IT BE ANOTHER RENDITION OF THE TIMELESS CLASSIC WHERE THEY START OUT SHITTY AND CREEP BACK UP AROUND .500 JUST IN TIME TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS, FUCK UP THE DRAFT PICK AND ENSURE THAT NOBODY GETS SHITCANNED?
OR WILL IT BE THAT OLD HUMDINGER WHERE THEY START OUT HOTTER THAN FRANKENHOOKER THEN FALL THE FUCK APART AND WIND UP WITH A RECORD THAT MISSES THE PLAYOFFS, FUCKS UP THE DRAFT PICK, AND ISNT BAD ENOUGH TO GET ANYBODY SHITCANNED? HEY MAYBE THEY’LL JUST GET FUCKING ANNIHILATED, WASTE A GOOD DRAFT PICK, AND STILL NOT FIRE ANYBODY. OR MAYBE THEY’LL FIRE A FEW PEOPLE AND REPLACE THEM WITH EVEN BIGGER LOSERS. OR MAYBE THEY’LL SHOCK EVERYBODY AND BLAZE THEIR WAY TO THE PLAYOFFS ONLY TO PUT ON ANOTHER DOG-DICKING FIRST ROUND WRIST-OPENER.
IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT ROAD THEY TAKE TO GET THERE BECAUSE WHEN THEY DO THE SAME THREE THINGS WILL HAPPEN: A. THEY DONT WIN THE DIVISION. B. THEY DON’T WIN A PLAYOFF GAME. C. EVERYBODY IS COOL WITH THIS. SO THE ONLY QUESTION WERE LEFT WITH IS JUST HOW MANY DIFFERENT WAYS CAN A TEAM FUCK UP AND FAIL? AFTER DECADES OF DETROIT LIONS FANDOM I DO BELIEVE I’VE FINALLY SEEN THEM ALL. FUCKING BAR RESCUE OFFERS MORE SURPRISES. MIGHT AS WELL SPEND MY SUNDAYS WATCHING THAT BULLSHIT INSTEAD.
AND IF YOU THINK THE FACT THAT THE TEAM IS NOW RUN BY SOME FRESHFACED NEW ENGLAND ASSHOLE WHO LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE DELIVERING MY FUCKING NEWSPAPER IS GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING WELL THEN I GUESS YOURE IN FOR A SURPRISE AFTER ALL
  1. FUCKING MAGARY HITS ME UP EVERY YEAR FOR THIS AND JUST DELIGHTS IN POKING THE BEAR. ALL SMUG AND SMIRKING LIKE SPACEY IN SEVEN. “BECOME WRATH ZODIAC.” FUCK HIM. I’M DONE DANCING ON HIS STRINGS.
  2. I CLEARED THE FUCK OUT OF MICHIGAN SOME TIME BACK SO MY ONLY OPTION TO WATCH THIS SHITSHOW IS THE SUNDAY TICKET. AND THE SUNDAY TICKET IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING SCAM THIS SIDE OF THE NIGERIAN BORDER. REALLY SAYS SOMETHING THAT THE MOTHERFUCKING WWE, AN INSTITUTION WITH A PROUD TRADITION OF LOW-RENT SHORT-CON CARNIE-TYPE FRAUD AND OUTRIGHT CONTEMPT FOR ITS FANS, OFFERS A FAR MORE ROBUST AND REASONABLE PAY SERVICE
  3. PLAIN AND SIMPLE I’VE GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO THAN WATCH THESE SNAKEBITTEN FUCKING ASSHOLES
  4. AND FINALLY MY OLD MAN CALLED ME UP THE OTHER NIGHT EXCITED FUCKING EXCITED THAT THE LIONS WON A PRESEASON GAME. A PRESEASON GAME! AND WHEN I REMINDED HIM (AND I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I HAD TO REMIND HIM) THAT THE LIONS WON ALL FOUR PRESEASON GAMES THE YEAR THEY WENT 0-16 HE SAID TO ME WITHOUT A TRACE OF AGED WISDOM: “DIFFERENT TEAM. DIFFERENT MANAGEMENT.” HOLY SHIT I STOOD THERE IN STUNNED SILENCE FOR SO LONG HE JUST HUNG THE FUCK UP ON ME. FUCKING OLD FUCK AND HIS DUMBASS FALSE HOPE. PATHETIC. IT MAKES ME WANNA BLOW HIS GODDAMN HEAD OFF LIKE LENNIE SMALL. YOU’RE JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID FOR THIS WORLD, POPS. THAT AIN’T GONNA BE ME. NOT ANYMORE AND SURE AS HELL NOT AT THAT AGE.
THERE YOU HAVE IT. AND SO IT IS IN THE SPIRIT OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS IN DETROIT LIONS HISTORY THAT I SAY:
FUCK THIS SHIT. I QUIT.

Last edited:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Back when I was monging, I used to think these "why your team sucks" articles were just hating.

Since being removed from that segment of the population, I've realized they are more on point than anything lol

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
TOO LONG. DIDN'T READ.

That graph is interesting though. I knew the Lions were bad, but I didn't realize they were THAT bad.

Hard to believe the Jaguars have had more playoff success in the last 20 years than the Lions have. Brunell to McCardell was legit doe.

I can't blame the guy. The Panthers have had some bad seasons, but they usually rebound. Went from Chris Weinke in 2001 to SuperBowl 38 in 2 seasons. Went from Jimmy Clausen to Cam Newton in 1 season. I would prolly quit on the team too if they hadn't done shit in two decades.

goblue96

The Lions are the only NFL team I know that could have a Monday Night game blacked out. And this was Barry Sanders was at RB. Of course, the QB situation was a mess with Andre Ware, Rodney Peete and Erik Kramer b

Soonerfan09

Hard to believe the Jaguars have had more playoff success in the last 20 years than the Lions have. Brunell to McCardell was legit doe.

I can't blame the guy. The Panthers have had some bad seasons, but they usually rebound. Went from Chris Weinke in 2001 to SuperBowl 38 in 2 seasons. Went from Jimmy Clausen to Cam Newton in 1 season. I would prolly quit on the team too if they hadn't done shit in two decades.
I still remember that beat down Jacksonville put on Miami back in 2000 (maybe 2001, somewhere around there).
That was a sad day for me.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I watched Derrick Henry highlights from week 1. He has clearly worked on his footwork and acceleration since last year. Looked like a totally different back. Did he also lose some weight? Wasnt he like 250 pounds at bama? I am seeing he is listed at 238 now. That would help quite a bit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I watched Derrick Henry highlights from week 1. He has clearly worked on his footwork and acceleration since last year. Looked like a totally different back. Did he also lose some weight? Wasnt he like 250 pounds at bama? I am seeing he is listed at 238 now. That would help quite a bit.
He looked really good. I was impressed with his lateral movement and cuts. That was the problem Richardson had and also why Lacy has started sucking because he got so fat and can't cut anymore. The Titans run game should be really good this year. Top 5 in the league at least.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
He looked really good. I was impressed with his lateral movement and cuts. That was the problem Richardson had and also why Lacy has started sucking because he got so fat and can't cut anymore. The Titans run game should be really good this year. Top 5 in the league at least.
Impressive. Maybe you'll get 3rd place in the division this year.

NML

Not if BORTLES has anything to say about it.

My phone auto-capitalizes his name now

goblue96

no joke it freaked me out how much people were into a preseason game tonight.

Same. I was out having dinner with ma daughter, last night, and Bills-Giants was on. People were cheering like it was Super Bowl 25 all over again.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
So there's an ESPN FB post about Russell Wilson moving his wedding from NC because of the transgender bathroom law and the comments are gold:

"This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Wilson focus on football not queers" (FOOTBAWWWW NOT QUEERS)

"I think if FB would install the thumbs down option - we might get a true vote as to how many are tired of this being PUSHED down our throat. Each to their own, but seriously QUIT making it mandatory. We all have our own thing. Do your thing, but remember...it's YOUR thing. We DONT need to know about all of it." (Is phrasing still a thing?)

"Why won't they let Russell Wilson use the ladies room?? GO COWBOYS!!! Boom!!!" (I don't know what's better, the go cowboys or the boom)

"Hey Wilson...from a North Carolina resident...we could NOT care less where you have your wedding...try TARGET you muppet!" (They just get better and better...)
One more....

"Espn why must you keep shoving this new world order agenda down our throats. You are doing the Devils work. Stay out of politics please. Your a sports network not a political network" (@GR8 2 B FL G8R)