• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I like that they deleted it without changing the credentials, lmao.

How are we ever supposed to harness FTL drives and travel to the stars when people are this stupid?

p.s. every "social media manager" should be fired

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Go gata

c672f9fa2f0a8feedda9dca72fc351334d5516a83e02377180642e6a10357356.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Von Miller complaining the franchise tag isn't "fair" because it limits their market value.

Uhhhh, you'll have (and want) a union and you agreed to the CBA. Deal with it.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's August...I'm ready to trog on footbaw again

Managed to score club level seats for Panthers @ Broncos for $200 a piece, a major steal considering shitty nosebleed endzone seats are going for like $260. Hope I don't get shanked in the parking lot!

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...ike-he-played-zealous-and-for-everyone-to-see

He didn't just play; he played every game. He didn't just experience hardships; he lived through them in public. He didn't just have fun; he had more fun than just about anyone.
Brett Favre played football, lived his life and enjoyed it the only way he knew how.
"I can't say I was the best passer, I can't say that I was the most mobile, I can't say I was tough. I can't say all that," Favre said recently while discussing his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday. "But what I can say, in my opinion, is that I had the most fun."

@Brick

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I throw them away/give them fully packed to a hobo before entering my vehicle. I also try to drive with what I call an edible amount of weed. Like a small enough amount that I could eat before the cop gets to my window. If I have more than this, I leave it with my friends or another mitzvah for the hobo.

This dugout disposal policy results in 100s of dollars wasted. But not as much as lawyer fees and county fines from a fucking weed DUI. It is decriminalized, so the worst thing that could happen is a weed DUI. The THC saliva tests can be easily beaten in court by my team of powerful lizard lawyers. But if I dont have the fucking 5 dollar dugout in my pocket, I doubt the mother fuckers swab me. I still live like this because I grew up in full prohibition, plus my natural inclination towards paranoia.

There is a place I can walk to at lunch for my throw away dugout. They are a failing cigar business that I solely keep afloat.

Last edited:

CJ_24

I throw them away/give them fully packed to a hobo before entering my vehicle. I also try to drive with what I call an edible amount of weed. Like a small enough amount that I could eat before the cop gets to my window. If I have more than this, I leave it with my friends or another mitzvah for the hobo.

This dugout disposal policy results in 100s of dollars wasted. But not as much as lawyer fees and county fines from a fucking weed DUI. It is decriminalized, so the worst thing that could happen is a weed DUI. The THC saliva tests can be easily beaten in court by my team if powerful lizard lawyers. But if I dont have the fucking 5 dollar dugout in my pocket, I doubt the mother fuckers swab me. I still live like this because I grew up in full prohibition, plus my natural inclination towards paranoia.

There is a place I can walk to at lunch for my throw away dugout. They are a failing cigar business that I solely keep afloat.