• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

R2D2

Gonna make playoff predictions way to early.

AFC:
1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chiefs
5. Jets
6. Raiders

NFC:
1. Seahawks
2. Packers
3. Panthers
4. Redskins
5. Vikings
6. Cardinals

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Gonna make playoff predictions way to early.

AFC:
1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chiefs
5. Jets
6. Raiders

NFC:
1. Seahawks
2. Packers
3. Panthers
4. Redskins
5. Vikings
6. Cardinals

Imma go out on a limb and say the Raiders win the AFC West.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I don't know about 1 through 6 seeds specifically, but gut feeling for which teams make the playoffs:

NFC - Seattle, Arizona, Green Bay, Dallas, Carolina, Washington

AFC - KC, Oakland, Jacksonville, New England, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Ima go out on a limb & say 9erz get #1 draft pick on the strength of that qb with that rb & those wr's with that OL & that coach

worst2first

File this under "not a surprise to anyone". That's what I would be doing if I was a first-round draft pick and you would too (unless you're into dudes which is cool if that is your thing).

Ezekiel Elliott Bangin Chicks To Celebrate #4 Pick, Girl Posts Snapchat In Bed

by NFLMemes

When you're 20-years-old and the running back of the Dallas Cowboys you don’t have to say much else when it comes to picking up chicks.

A girl who at this point goes unidentified SnapChatted a pic with Elliot this weekend after well, we’ll let you assumed what went down.

If you’re going to have something leak, at least it’s a pic of you with a girl in bed and not a video of you smoking out of a gas mask bong…

R2D2

Mark Sanchez was playing his best football with the Jets in 2011 when the Jets defense was ranked 5th in the NFL. Broncos were #1 last season. Sanchez has talent around him on offense. Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos won 9-12 games.

Also, to me Jaguars are overrated to me. I expect them to be better, but not playoff better. Indy/Hous will win the division.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Why they keep letting these yamps stay over while they sleep is something I'll never understand.

At least confiscate their phones

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wow, this article is amazing and sad at the same time. I've always wondered what goes on in the Saints draft room and this article is spot on because it shows a disturbing trend that is pretty evident with how they've been handling draft picks and free agents. Great read when if you don't care for the Saints

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2016/5/4/11575172/saints-nfl-draft-results-traders-remorse

Saints are going to be a disaster when Brees retires (or starts to suck). That's when all of this is going to come crashing down on their heads.

Side note, it's pretty amazing to me that basically every analytics/advanced stat article says that trading up is basically always a bad move, but NFL teams still do it with abandon. I mean, the Patriots entire draft strategy has been to get as many picks as possible, but other teams still haven't caught on.

Schauwn

Saints are going to be a disaster when Brees retires (or starts to suck). That's when all of this is going to come crashing down on their heads.

Side note, it's pretty amazing to me that basically every analytics/advanced stat article says that trading up is basically always a bad move, but NFL teams still do it with abandon. I mean, the Patriots entire draft strategy has been to get as many picks as possible, but other teams still haven't caught on.
Cleveland.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni

Because its a QB driven league and you need the QB to succeed. Not saying it is smart to trade up for Goff and Wentz, or the right thing to do, but that's why they do it. The Pats also have one of the best QBs ever, so their strategy will be a little different as well.

Cleveland is seemingly doing what the Pat's are doing. We will see what this group of guys do with those picks and evaluating the talent. But, in the end if they don't find a QB it won't matter.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Because its a QB driven league and you need the QB to succeed. Not saying it is smart to trade up for Goff and Wentz, or the right thing to do, but that's why they do it. The Pats also have one of the best QBs ever, so their strategy will be a little different as well.

Cleveland is seemingly doing what the Pat's are doing. We will see what this group of guys do with those picks and evaluating the talent. But, in the end if they don't find a QB it won't matter.

I get trading up to get a "can't miss" QB prospect, but the Saints are trading up to get a safety. That said, I think teams looking for a QB would be better off drafting a QB after the first round every year instead of trading up to get guys in the first round. Especially since you're generally not trading up to get someone like Andrew Luck; you're trading up for Paxton Lynch or Brandon Weeden.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Ingram probably wasnt worth the trade which cost 2 firsts

Cooks probably wasnt worth it either

That said, they are probably the two of the best players on our offense (and therefore whole team)

Time will tell on Von Bell, but some people say he has first rd talent

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I get trading up to get a "can't miss" QB prospect, but the Saints are trading up to get a safety. That said, I think teams looking for a QB would be better off drafting a QB after the first round every year instead of trading up to get guys in the first round. Especially since you're generally not trading up to get someone like Andrew Luck; you're trading up for Paxton Lynch or Brandon Weeden.
I personally don't disagree. But GMs obviously do. Like I said, trading away drafts for Goff does not make sense to me. But what do we know. But I get it, if GM 1 thinks Goff is a can't miss guy, or even close, he has to take a shot. With the way teams fire people he knows he only has a year or 3 to do something before they are canned or the corch is canned and he is taken down in the aftermath. So I think that is another part of it why they do this.

They are really in no win situations. They stay status quo and suck and get fired, they trade away for a guy, it doesn't work, they are fired.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I personally don't disagree. But GMs obviously do. Like I said, trading away drafts for Goff does not make sense to me. But what do we know. But I get it, if GM 1 thinks Goff is a can't miss guy, or even close, he has to take a shot. With the way teams fire people he knows he only has a year or 3 to do something before they are canned or the corch is canned and he is taken down in the aftermath. So I think that is another part of it why they do this.

They are really in no win situations. They stay status quo and suck and get fired, they trade away for a guy, it doesn't work, they are fired.

Meanwhile, they're paid in the millions of dollars per year. :thumbsup:

But re: the Patriots, just echoing what you said. When you have arguably the greatest QB of all time heading your team, you have the luxury of doing many things other teams just can't until they, too, have one of the league's Top 5 QBs.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
200.gif

NML

Bortles sandwiched between Quincy Carter and Matt Barkely

No way to predict dat ARM STRENGTH and PROTOTYPICAL SIZE

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I still can't believe Johnny Manziel was drafted in the 1st round in the same year Tebow was traded away for a 4th round pick after winning in the playoffs.

I feel like your Tebow argument only works if you look at his performance on the field. When you consider the media he brings with the off the field proselytizing it's not worth it to have him around pulling plays out of his ass running around like a dick

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm not going to get into this again, but ur wrong. Elway just wanted a traditional QB and that's all there was to it. Johnny Manziel had Tebow's same skillset but was smaller and had that coupled with more red flags and no actual NFL success yet. The juxtaposition was absurd.

R2D2

Only because Tebow wanted to run around like an asshole, but Chip wanted to run his looney tunes offense. :thumbsup:

Wolfman21

Fuck you russell wilson, you lying, attention whoring piece of shit. Hope you enjoyed it when you heard your wife got pounded by your teammate and I hope Ciara gives you the herp.