• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

Def sending LAMAR a Christmas card for Saturday night!

527D447F-D480-4942-BEE9-19744025A680.gif

Get the 1 seed all you want. Ain’t going to the SB with this defense. Berry can only do so much. And there he was again not in the game in the final 8 min!

This is the 2003 team with a more powerful offense. Anybody that can run the ball and shorten the game has a chance against Kansas City.

E99E6FDC-4CEE-4DD2-928C-574C51CD31C9.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My cousin, a die hard lifelong Chicagoan that also wanted to see Lovie Smith and Rex shot into the sun, told me on Skype the other night “this team has me more excited than the ‘85 team and I was getting blown night and day back in ‘85”. Time to bet the farm on them not making to the NFCCG.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The broccoli is accompanied by carrots and cauliflower, thank you very much. Don't know why I would sully such a feast with macaroni.

lD99Z2w.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Jason Witten has to got to be one of the dumbest, most bland mother fuckers in broadcast footbaw. which is saying something.

His hairpiece tonight was really bad. The spray on hair he was using before wasn’t that bad but the piece tonight looked like some shit Buddy Rich used to try and pass of back in ‘72.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Cauliflower sucks so much

Every other vegetable you can church up and make something tasty but not cauliflower

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
ur wrong there buddy. Baked cauliflower with garlic/bacon/onions is great. Also like this buffalo wing substitute my vegan friends make with cauliflower. Not as good as actual chicken wings, but pretty good for cauliflower.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Haha I was joking about mariota rubbing his clit on the sidelines and not playing tonight but this morning reports are stating he’s not playing. Biggest pussy of all time. Titans fans started with McNair one of the toughest ever and now we have this bitch maid.

bruin

Mahomes has 48 TD passes this year and is going for a one seed.

Gabbart has 47 TD passes in his career and is trying to clinch a playoff spot.

/lcsmirkgif.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Haha I was joking about mariota rubbing his clit on the sidelines and not playing tonight but this morning reports are stating he’s not playing. Biggest pussy of all time. Titans fans started with McNair one of the toughest ever and now we have this bitch maid.

I just read that he runs the risk of permanent nerve damage by playing, but OK

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Maybe so and if this was the first time he’d been hurt or chosen not to play it wouldn’t be an issue. He’s been hurt every single season of his career for multiple games. This latest has been season long and is from falling down on his elbow. He’s just too fragile and even on the rare occasion when he is healthy he is way too inconsistent to invest money in.

Biggest game of his career and he ain’t playing even though he practiced all week.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He’s thrown 24 tds and 23 ints in the last 2 seasons. 24 in 2 seasons. In today’s offense happy nfl. You give that guy 100 million? Hurt all the time? Nope.

It’s not like I dislike the guy personally. He’s classy and quiet but I mean shit dude. You gotta play ball at some point. Baker mayfield has thrown 24 tds in like 11 games lol.

bruin

Soft is all I'm reading. Vrabel cackling rn

think Favre was running out there not even feeling his own dick??

Mariota lost the team today, if he hadn't already. no way hes coming back.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I just called him that after he missed 3/4 games with numb fingers and was wearing a glove. He may not be but I’m just sick of it.

It would be one thing if he was awesome and injury prone but he’s totally mediocre and injury prone. Titans can get 12 tds a year from blabbert. No need to invest 100 million.