• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Smashmouth rolling up like

giphy.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Cam da reel noodle arm.
His shoulder is completely fucked and if they don't bench him for the rest of the season they are seriously looney tunes

Rivera is probably getting shitcanned

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Booger and Witten are cocksmokers with huge mouths and quite possibly the gayest shit that uttered two sentences. They can suck my balls.

I finally stopped watching MNF altogether because of how terrible those two slapdicks are, especially Witten with his spray on hair. Who in their right mind thought those two could keep an audience tuned in week to week without Witten having a weekly Jimmy The Greek moment or Booger being tortured on the sidelines by al Qaeda? Hopefully next season they rehire Dennis Miller and Tony Kornholler.

Brick

just send all your HS draft picks straight to the majors

dont bother sending them through the farm system

its going to stunt their development
if only lonzo ball could create an international league to help develop the players

CJ_24

Also a 33% chance the ketchup pass is incomplete, and a 2% chance he throws the ketchup to the wrong table.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I love how they act like he has some huge problem and is a terrible person, but really, all the dude ever did was smoke a lot of weed. Heaven forbid. Too bad he didn't beat his girlfriend. He could be starting for the Cowboys.
pot use aside, i think he actually has some mental health issues and he uses pot as a coping mechanism.

But at the end of the day, he shouldnt be targeted b/c he likes to smoke pot. They need to help him address his mental issues before they keep punishing him for pot

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I always had deep admiration for players that smoke a load of weed, and then play at that level. Why I always admired Ricky Williams.