• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Smashmouth

I agree that it’s stupid, but until the rules are changed (I think they will be sooner than later) Josh Gordon is still a knucklehead whichever way you slice it.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I agree that it’s stupid, but until the rules are changed (I think they will be sooner than later) Josh Gordon is still a knucklehead whichever way you slice it.
why is he the knucklehead and not the nashnul footbaw league

Smashmouth

why is he the knucklehead and not the nashnul footbaw league

At some point you need to be grown up and put da doobie down. I don’t feel bad for millionaires who squander their lives over dumb shit. I live in a legal state but my job will fire me if I piss dirty... therefore I don’t smoke weed.

NFL is still stupid doe. I think owners are gonna start pushing back against the rule and eventually it’ll be changed, but until it is you gotta play ball.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can understand not being allowed to smoke weed in a job where your performance isn't easily measured and you have to keep up appearances, but if you run fucking fast and can do your job in the NFL, I can't see how it matters if you're baked the previous evening.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At some point you need to be grown up and put da doobie down. I don’t feel bad for millionaires who squander their lives over dumb shit. I live in a legal state but my job will fire me if I piss dirty... therefore I don’t smoke weed.

NFL is still stupid doe. I think owners are gonna start pushing back against the rule and eventually it’ll be changed, but until it is you gotta play ball.

Emphasis is mine.

Smashmouth

I can understand not being allowed to smoke weed in a job where your performance isn't easily measured and you have to keep up appearances, but if you run fucking fast and can do your job in the NFL, I can't see how it matters if you're baked the previous evening.

You’re right. It shouldn’t matter and its dumb how the same athlete could get falling down drunk with no problems. But that’s the world we live in :dunno:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Not the world I live in. I'm in 2076 and North Dakota is a floating Dyson Sphere/Space Port hovering over the hell-mouth formerly known as Williston, NORTH DAKOTA. Where I'm from we got space weed, hermano!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't know why people (i.e. idiotic shieldbots and MAHK FROM WOOSTUH types) cannot separate these two things as simply what we thought we knew, and what is really going on.

1) A guy willingly and irresponsibly ingesting substances that cause him to get suspended repeatedly just because "it's fun to do bad things"
2) A guy who is, at this point, and has been, self-medicating the only way he knew how for serious mental health issues.

1 was true, I guess, and 2 is now clearly the real truth of his situation. This isn't that hard. Like it's a huge mental leap to imagine someone ignoring a mental illness for years?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Shocking mariota hurt his fucking pussy elbow again. Must win game and he stays in the locker room. Blabbert leads them to victory.

No way in hell you can give Marcus a big contract. Not good enough and he’s way too fragile.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Lions are an unmitigated disaster.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Skins are doneski. Government is closed on the MISERY MONDAY of all MISERY MONDAYS, oh the humanity. @TonyGin&Juice keep me updated dawg

Sadly MISERY MONDAY isn’t happening this week. Really sad I won’t get to hear Ronnie from Herndon say Jay Gruden was wrong not to call an all out blitz for the entire second half.

Green Bay's defense and special teams are useless.

They can’t fire Mike McCarthy again and Rodgers is going nowhere. BartScott.gif for the next 5-50 years of Packers futility.

CJ_24

Neither McCarthy nor Rodgers have anything to do with the incompetence of the defense or special teams. The special teams is a combination of the incompetent Ron Zook and the lack of talent. The defense is lack of talent and depth in the linebackers and secondary.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Neither McCarthy nor Rodgers have anything to do with the incompetence of the defense or special teams. The special teams is a combination of the incompetent Ron Zook and the lack of talent. The defense is lack of talent and depth in the linebackers and secondary.

Those have been problems forever though. Do they plan on spending another five first round picks trying to find a cornerback that isn’t a bum?

CJ_24

Those have been problems forever though. Do they plan on spending another five first round picks trying to find a cornerback that isn’t a bum?

They need to be willing to sign free agents to plug holes. For example, they should have signed Eric Reid. They rarely go out and get veterans, particularly on defense. When they do, it tends to work out fairly well (see Charles Woodson, Julius Peppers). The build-through-the-draft-only mentallity was a Ted Thompson thing. We'll see if the new guy continues the stupidity.

They also need to be willing to get rid of humps. Clay Matthews should have been gone 3 years ago.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao this steelers moron coming up a yard short and celebrating as if he got the first down

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Local sports radio was tombout how Lamar Jackson is similar to Tebow because both are getting carried by their defense. I wanted to call in and ask if they were getting their Broncos QBs mixed up with OMAHA!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CJ_24

I think Pittsburgh losing to New Orleans pretty much guarantees that Indianapolis-Tennessee is the Sunday Night game next week. F U New Orleans. Ain't nobody want to watch that Ind-Ten game.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ma’homes 1/7 to start.

If mariota doesn’t play a home prime time game to get in the playoffs, just cut the pussy.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Chiefs 2-3 since Nov. 12?

giphy.gif