• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

CJ_24

Midway through the second quarter, Chicago has 195 yards of total offense; Minnesota has two. Good job with that Kirk Cousins contract.

CJ_24

Although this season was Green Bay's worst in approximately twenty years, I can take solace in the truth that Kirk Cousins is who we thought he was. And he is no good. Biggest game of Minnesota's season and he laid an eighty-three million dollar egg.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I really like Cleveland. Is that possible?

EDIT- although they are getting a bunch of calls on this drive, lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Teams are fun to watch when they have dynamic quarterbacks. Cleveland finally found one. 1/40 something.

CJ_24

Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater scored thirteen points today: four extra points, one field goal, and one touchdown. Mr. Prater's thirteen total points outscored the ten points that the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers combined to score.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Errybody getting fired.

Can’t believe the Browns don’t just hire Williams. Dude won more games in half the season than they have in 4 seasons combined.

Instead they interested in Adam Gase and the Colts DC. Pedigree

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Sounds good. Cincy is like most teams who have owners that are content to just count their money. There are maybe 10 teams actually interested in winning a ship.

bruin

apparently Antonio Brown wasn’t hurt and left at halftime of yesterday’s game. He and Big Ben got into at a practice during the week. Hope @Chase is alright.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Errybody getting fired.

Can’t believe the Browns don’t just hire Williams. Dude won more games in half the season than they have in 4 seasons combined.

Instead they interested in Adam Gase and the Colts DC. Pedigree
Gregg Williams the career DC and bounty guy? Eew

NML

giphy.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
How the fuck do you get fired for winning 7 games with the Browns?

And how does Jim Caldwell keep finding work? I would have been unbelievably disappointed if he were the new Charlotte 49ers head coach, and we’re a glorified I-AA team.

evil1

And how does Jim Caldwell keep finding work? I would have been unbelievably disappointed if he were the new Charlotte 49ers head coach, and we’re a glorified I-AA team.

Caldwell is a white man in blackface

Has to be the only reason he keeps getting jobs

Jim Caldwell has been a head coach for over 100 NFL games (7 seasons), has a winning record, and has made the playoffs in 4 out of his 7 seasons. He even had a winning record in three of his four seasons as head coach with freaking Detroit.

He was also the offensive coordinator for two different super bowl winning teams.

Caldwell gets a lot of flak for being a boring personality, but if you are a horrible team looking to become a consistent playoff contender, then why wouldn't you consider him?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Jim Caldwell has been a head coach for over 100 NFL games (7 seasons), has a winning record, and has made the playoffs in 4 out of his 7 seasons. He even had a winning record in three of his four seasons as head coach with freaking Detroit.

He was also the offensive coordinator for two different super bowl winning teams.

Caldwell gets a lot of flak for being a boring personality, but if you are a horrible team looking to become a consistent playoff contender, then why wouldn't you consider him?
He might be a great coordinator but not a good HC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can't wait for the NY Jets to get the new look uniforms completely wrong, in order to torpedo the one last shred of decency in the organisation.