• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

NML

Dybala and Messi play the same style and have admitted they don't play well together. I think it's a little weak, but it's not like they have that much time to get into a flow. Argentina did look better with two strikers up top tho, too bad one of them was Higuain

I have hard time believing a front three of Dybala and Messi wide with Aguero central doesn’t work

DanishDonut0

Not sure why you’ll are watching on fox. They’re not even showing some of the games on there? Bbc/ITV where it’s at, solid commentating. My friend was watching the Finnish broadcast and they have cameras on most players that you can switch too. Said Griezmanns movement was abysmal

chibob

@DanishDonut0 is Kvist going to be a big loss?

I noticed Delaney had to drop a lot deeper when he went off which was a shame.

Poulsen looking very lively.

Not sure im convinced with Sisto, hes quick but his directional play when he has the ball reminds me of Jesus Navas.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Not sure why you’ll are watching on fox. They’re not even showing some of the games on there? Bbc/ITV where it’s at, solid commentating. My friend was watching the Finnish broadcast and they have cameras on most players that you can switch too. Said Griezmanns movement was abysmal

Because I want to watch on my TV. They're showing all the games (poorly), not sure where you heard they aren't.

bruin

thinking about going to costa mesa to troll mexico tomorrow wearing this shirt.
dd632e20-b2f4-440d-9cd5-bcbd5686090a_1.5f14dcc20060b1bad8cd37ae2bbcac72.jpeg

will i die

DanishDonut0

@DanishDonut0 is Kvist going to be a big loss?

I noticed Delaney had to drop a lot deeper when he went off which was a shame.

Poulsen looking very lively.

Not sure im convinced with Sisto, hes quick but his directional play when he has the ball reminds me of Jesus Navas.

Yeah he's old and near the end of his career but he is still a work horse that gets everything started from the back. Delaney box to box but has great offensive awareness and scoring ability. Both him and Eriksen are both able to free each other up, they are the most productive offensive players for Denmark for a mile, so having to move Delaney back hurts quite a bit. And it's not like Denmark has much offensive firepower in the first place. Schöne is serviceable but never really lived up to his potential.

I would've never expected Yussuf to finish that so calmly, I was shocked. I've always loved his work rate and ability to backtrack and play wide as well, usually just awful at finishing.

I love Sisto because he gives the team flair and the burst of excitement the team has never really had. Old coach would never play him despite his consistently good form, so I'm just happy he's out there. He's usually great off the bench or 60-70 min, but his defensive awareness is non-existent. Side note his brother is also the happiest person I've ever met.

I only got to catch the second half because of work but I'll take it. No one ever said they play pretty but they've been grinding out the results they've needed. It should be familiar for the US fans here, basically the same style and expectations, similar to Ireland and Australia too

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
It's funny, a lot of people's hatred for Mexico is coloring their otherwise favorable perception of Donovan.

My hatred of Donovan is coloring my otherwise favorable perception of what these companies are doing.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Landon's always been a pussy between orchestrating leavings San Jose because he only wanted to play in LA to bitching out in Europe to his sabbatical missing WCQs.

That ad = no surprise. Wells Fargo is a garbage company.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Germany looks clueless in the final 3rd. I literally don't even know who Werner is. Is that really their best striker option?

Brick

The Germany coach should be burned at the stake for that outfit. What an embarrassment.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hernandez is such a bitch.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Going by Travis' theory of US enemies, this should be a draw, not a Mexican win!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Fuck Mexico, but I even more relish the potential of another previous winner to flame out in the group stage. Leggo Sweden or Korea

NML

Legitimately had no clue Ozil was playing until I saw him taking his jersey off

Hope Landon is happy

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Germany might not even get out of the group if they play that bad again, but I doubt they will... Mexicans extremely organised as always.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well Germany always have their one bad game (usually game 2) so they might be fine. I was saying the same thing about Spain and Italy the past two cups tho.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Legitimately had no clue Ozil was playing until I saw him taking his jersey off

Hope Landon is happy
He was the guy Lozano totally dusted on the goal.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I wonder if their Confederations Cup squad would've pulled out a better result. They definitely have shades of 2010 Italy, 2014/16 Spain where they just have a bunch of useless old guys who don't care anymore. Naturally Germany's best looking player was Draxler.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Going by Travis' theory of US enemies, this should be a draw, not a Mexican win!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nah boy, American soccer fans love Germany now that we're fuckin Nazis. Mexico is the clear favorite in my sim theory of most hated teams. Just look at the reaction on here!

Btw I was cheering for Mexico at the bar this mroing and I thought I was going to have to fight my way out. Soccer fans are pussies doe, so I wasn't worried about 12 on 1. Ripped the face off the first guy in a Bradley jersey and I sent the rest fleeing.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Ozil was totally useless. Just did nothing. I thought no one but Kroos was good for Germany.

Lozano kicked ass for PSV this year... going to a huge club after this WC. I don't get why Kimmich was playing so far up the entire match when Mexico's best plan of attack was Lozano on the counter. Also don't get why it took so long for Low to make changes.

Brilliant tactics by Juan Carlos Osario da TAcTiCaL GEniUs too.