• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That Donovan commercial really entered glitch in the sim territory, given my theory. It truly was a bad moment for generic US soccer fan!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Ozil was totally useless. Just did nothing. I thought no one but Kroos was good for Germany.

Lozano kicked ass for PSV this year... going to a huge club after this WC. I don't get why Kimmich was playing so far up the entire match when Mexico's best plan of attack was Lozano on the counter. Also don't get why it took so long for Low to make changes.

Brilliant tactics by Juan Carlos Osario da TAcTiCaL GEniUs too.
Kroos was okay, but someone else should've been playing behind him to cover, like Gundogan or Rudiger, because he's a liability if he's the 6 rather than the 8

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can't work out why this game is so turd, but pretty sure it's turd.... Switzerland really shit, maybe being beaten by not the best Brazil team ever?

chibob

I wonder if their Confederations Cup squad would've pulled out a better result. They definitely have shades of 2010 Italy, 2014/16 Spain where they just have a bunch of useless old guys who don't care anymore. Naturally Germany's best looking player was Draxler.

wait-what-gif-3.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Paulinho inherited the Juan Valdez word cup cosplay look from Luiz Gustavo

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Actually he looks more like Brazilian Colonel Sanders

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure Tite really enjoyed that 30 yard shot from Casemiro

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
All good teams playing like shit and PAVING THE WAY FOR INGERLAND TO WIN THE WORLD CUP.

I saw that if things proceed as planned (Spain 2nd w/ Portugal 1st, Germany 2nd, etc.) One side of the bracket will have Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Uruguay, while the other side will just be Portugal and England, lol

It's COMING HOME

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
John Strong is so bad. Just called Willian Marcelo.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I saw that if things proceed as planned (Spain 2nd w/ Portugal 1st, Germany 2nd, etc.) One side of the bracket will have Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Uruguay, while the other side will just be Portugal and England, lol

It's COMING HOME

I just vomited a bit and swallowed it in my excitement.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Where things stand? Some teams haven't even played their first game lol

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

It's COMING HOME

Ronaldo would still beat England on PKs.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Namar seems like the Harden of soccer. Is that a fair comp? Kinda flashy but just runs into people and falls like a fuckboi?

Bit unfair, as he's a brilliant player, just a massive ego that apparently demands to play where he wants when he should just be put out on the wing of a front 3 like he was at Barcelona; It's his best position due to diminutive size as afore mentioned by others.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also, is Neymar actually good at FKs? Generic fox announcers kept hyping him up every time he stepped up to the spot as if he was Ronaldo, but I can't recall him ever hitting a FK goal.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Also, is Neymar actually good at FKs? Generic fox announcers kept hyping him up every time he stepped up to the spot as if he was Ronaldo, but I can't recall him ever hitting a FK goal.

That's his ego bullshit, as he's obviously demanding he takes FK's when Coutinho should be taking every single one. He just needs to be told to shut the fuck up and stay on the wing, rather than drifting all over the pitch like he's fucking Pele.

nowitsourtime

He's hit a few (he had a pretty nice one vs Bordeaux this year) but I agree with Hayvis, Coutinho should be taking FK's