• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Top team in the league complaining about the officials.

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If west ham could finish this game might be 4-1

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can someone explain the purpose of Obamayang at Arsenal? Why is he basically playing back to goal? If you wanted to play the cf like that, get Giroud back

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Liverpool with three clean sheets so far. I know they haven't exactly been playing world beaters, but still, what timeline is this? :dunno:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I just contacted myself in 2001, and he said to go fuck urselves that Tottenham and Man City are any good. Not to worry though, because 2025 me says that after the terraforming accident in the middle east, all that Arab money soon goes out of football and into the disaster fund. Spuds weren't even worth a mention, as it's pretty obvious what happens to them.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do they have a XXXL size? I assume so because they are in England. That probably the only thing that would fit me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can't really tell but that's the jersey for the splinter team in the 12th tier right (and not the main team in the 9th tier)? They'll probably be in the PL before Kroenke sells, so that works for Hayvis.

My computer fans are already revving at the thought of trying to run a 12th tier English FM game.