• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That might have taken the keeper's hand with it if he'd managed to get to it, god damn

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does Mahrez not realize that literally everyone in the stadium knows he's going to cut left? These high level pros with absolutely no opposite foot kill me.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
With a shit defence, the most important thing for a new coach to do is make sure they fuck about with the ball at the back as much as possible.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Oh. So no-one cares about Arsenal anymore. Fuck you all. Enjoy watching Man City finish 17 places behind us. Remember I told you RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

NML

Caring about Arsenal?

ZMHi.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh wait it's bamba not Samba lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
United must have sold a lot of Mary Kay to earn these away kits

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Oh hey Watford are in 3rd, wonder who they beat today

NML

You’ll never guess but our Ingerland contingent knows fuck all about their own league

Chibob should’ve taken the half bet payoff

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You’ll never guess but our Ingerland contingent knows fuck all about their own league

Chibob should’ve taken the half bet payoff

What's amazing is that Liverpool are doing all of this without the help of Mo Salah, who has reverted to the skills of a non-league player.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Troy Deeney is the most Brexit footballer alive, change my mind

"I have to get an X-ray but I played with three broken toes last week so it will be all right," he told Sky Sports.
"I may have a broken bone or two but we'll crack on. It is what it is. I am a tough, ugly boy."

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Liverpool blowing a couple nice chances there. Definite momentum shift after Chelsea seemed to have the majority of the chances so far in the second half.