• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ah we're at the "arsenal are going to be unbeatable for a few months" stage of the season. Collapse impending I'm sure, but this is reel nice

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Massive decision. Do I carry on watching Liverpool Man City, or turn over to watch the Jets get completely mutilated by the Broncos?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Without taking into account tiebreakers, the current Top 10 seems pretty accurate to actual skill level. MC, CHE, and LIV are the three title contenders, ARS and TOT are the next tier below fighting for 4th, then BOU, WOL, UTD, WAT, and LEI are the scrappy teams fighting for Europa League places and trying to avoid mediocrity.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Without taking into account tiebreakers, the current Top 10 seems pretty accurate to actual skill level. MC, CHE, and LIV are the three title contenders, ARS and TOT are the next tier below fighting for 4th, then BOU, WOL, UTD, WAT, and LEI are the scrappy teams fighting for Europa League places and trying to avoid mediocrity.

Why are you including Tottenham in that list when they are the 21st best team in the Premier League?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Why are you including Tottenham in that list when they are the 21st best team in the Premier League?
Because they play like heroes

dtxloo88ieq11.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Pep for life, hermanos???? @bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45918581
I will be Mancunian for the rest of my life. I will be a Manchester City fan and it will be impossible to train another team like Manchester City in England because I feel love from the people here.
When the people say, what do you want? To be loved. The most nice thing is when you feel good with the other people.