• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Brick

Fucking Clownzano thinks Oregon should promote Cristobal @mak if Taggart leaves just to salvage one single fucking recruiting class. It's like people don't even watch footbaw.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Bart Scott for 6-7 years from now after Nebraska has fired Frost after a 9 win season, hired a much shittier coach, endured a few 4 or 5 win seasons, and wonder why they ever got rid of Frost to begin with.

That would be sad and I would cry. Why do you want me to be sad :(

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Herm Edwards the new Arizona State head corch.

v0Eg5_s-200x150.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
"Arkansas set to focus their search on Auburn coach Gus Malzahn"

LOL, rly?

Now that Arky has unsurprisingly missed out on Malzahn, their narrative is that they only offered so Auburn would have to match their deal and be stuck with him

giphy.webp

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If that means Herm doesn't do much actual coaching and lets his assistants do it then maybe that's addition by subtraction

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They are just trying to sell the hire to their fan base. The AD used to be Herm's agent and they are boys. ESPN is laying mutha fuckas off like Enron right now. His boy is just giving him one nice pay day so he can retire in style.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ASU unprecedented heights = being relevant for something other than hot chicks

Wooly

why did you cheat at simulation baseball? @Wooly
Retaliation for the cheating and collusion against my team, including people editing my players and fixing the playoffs. Rather than just quit, I decided to ratchet it up until something came to a head, which it did that last season. Unwittingly though, I gave them an out when I threw the last week of season. I didn't expect that would keep me out of the playoffs, but I was wrong. My end game was 2068. It would have shown their hand if a 130+win team lost in the playoffs to teams that had never won more than 2 games against them all season. I had already announced my leaving, but they kicked me out early rather than deal with that playoff scenario, and I sadly I gave them that out with tanking the last week of 2068. Your welcome @OU11

Didn't all that get covered already?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Retaliation for the cheating and collusion against my team, including people editing my players and fixing the playoffs. Rather than just quit, I decided to ratchet it up until something came to a head, which it did that last season. Unwittingly though, I gave them an out when I threw the last week of season. I didn't expect that would keep me out of the playoffs, but I was wrong. My end game was 2068. It would have shown their hand if a 130+win team lost in the playoffs to teams that had never won more than 2 games against them all season. I had already announced my leaving, but they kicked me out early rather than deal with that playoff scenario, and I sadly I gave them that out with tanking the last week of 2068. Your welcome @OU11

Didn't all that get covered already?

LMAO