• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

NML

giphy.gif

nowitsourtime

Herm Edwards being hired at ASU almost makes me sad that I'm graduating next semester. Now I won't be able to attend the spectacular failure for no cost, which is about the right price to pay for ASU games nowadays. No one here is sold on this hire and they've only irritated the few die hard fans they had to begin with.

Also can confirm Kella's statement about the hot girls being the only good ASU export.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Retaliation for the cheating and collusion against my team, including people editing my players and fixing the playoffs. Rather than just quit, I decided to ratchet it up until something came to a head, which it did that last season. Unwittingly though, I gave them an out when I threw the last week of season. I didn't expect that would keep me out of the playoffs, but I was wrong. My end game was 2068. It would have shown their hand if a 130+win team lost in the playoffs to teams that had never won more than 2 games against them all season. I had already announced my leaving, but they kicked me out early rather than deal with that playoff scenario, and I sadly I gave them that out with tanking the last week of 2068. Your welcome @OU11

Didn't all that get covered already?

I keep praying the rosary and begging the Boognish for you to stop stealing oxygen but ur still here. Guess I’ll just have to let my pursuit of the FUCK YOU money stacking bills and live action role playing “Money, Cash, Hoes” replace reading this trash.

@Wooly you dumb fucking fuckhead, can you at least give me a date when you started cheating, so I can attempt to fix the simulation? I can't believe how badly you've fucked the world up with your desire to win a simulation baseball championship. I think I've got it narrowed down to September 2059, but I've tried to fix it so many times without success that I'm losing faith.

200w.gif

Renegade

Charge on!
Josh Heupel as HC at UCF. I'm going to become a Nebraska fan. FML unless someone can give me a reason otherwise

Renegade

Charge on!
Ok, I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about Heupel. Shannon and Cory Bell on board should be a boon for recruiting.

Wooly

Josh Heupel as HC at UCF. I'm going to become a Nebraska fan. FML unless someone can give me a reason otherwise
Because Nebraska?

Look, I am shocked that Frost actually took the job. I just assumed it wouldn't happen. I am ecstatic Frost did choose Nebraska, but I still don't quite understand why he did. Sure it's his home and alma mater, but it's such a harder job than the other offers he had. Staying in the south ensures the recruiting, coming to Nebraska is a gamble. I do think Nebraska can be above average to good perennially with a good coach and the kind of resources they have, but I don't think it's even possible for them to be elite anymore. That ship sailed when CFB became so competitive. A rural state with no recruiting base, and so far from where most recruits live, is simply too big a challenge now days. Plus the fanbase has so many Trumpkin-esque peoples. Choose to follow Nebraska at your own risk to your mental health.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Will not being promoted somehow slow down the psychotic CROOTIN SHOES enthusiasm?

NML

Didn’t Cristobal do decent at FIU? I feel like his firing was met with lots of criticism

lol at Tedford and Shark Fucker doe

Lightningwar

Administrator
Meh the guy can recruit and that is half the battle. He took over shit shows and turned them around. I think WKU was on a 24 game losing streak when he took over. If he doesnt work out we should have great crootin for the next guy. But I suspect with his offense and the talent he will pull in he will do just fine.

Brick

His record wasn't great overall, but he got FIU to 2 of 3 the bowls they've been to.
Unless FIU has some other major disadvantage I don't know about, it shouldn't be that hard to be successful at a Florida school, especially in the Sun Belt, over six years. See USF, UCF, FAU. He never did any better than 8-5 overall and was 27-47 overall and 20-26 in league. He finished higher than FOURTH in the Sun Belt once. His last season was 3-9 and 2-6. Fuck the program if they hire him because CROOTS 'N SABAN.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Didn’t Cristobal do decent at FIU? I feel like his firing was met with lots of criticism

lol at Tedford and Shark Fucker doe
Yes to Cristobal but lol at Tedford?

:laughing:

Tedford just had a better year than Cristobal ever did at FIU in his first year at Fresno where they just had back-to-back horrifically bad teams.

Brick

Meh the guy can recruit and that is half the battle. He took over shit shows and turned them around. I think WKU was on a 24 game losing streak when he took over. If he doesnt work out we should have great crootin for the next guy. But I suspect with his offense and the talent he will pull in he will do just fine.
Get ready for TeH OvemEnt19 and whatever shitty team theme he comes up with in his first WINNING press conference. Dude sucks.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Zero wins over ranked teams. Was going to get fired by USF and "turned it around" with an offense predicated around Quinton Flowers doing crazy shit and nothing else in a terrible league.

Taggart is the biggest con artist in CFB I've seen in a while. He's done NOTHING and gets a top 10 job? lulz