• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Retaliation for the cheating and collusion against my team, including people editing my players and fixing the playoffs. Rather than just quit, I decided to ratchet it up until something came to a head, which it did that last season. Unwittingly though, I gave them an out when I threw the last week of season. I didn't expect that would keep me out of the playoffs, but I was wrong. My end game was 2068. It would have shown their hand if a 130+win team lost in the playoffs to teams that had never won more than 2 games against them all season. I had already announced my leaving, but they kicked me out early rather than deal with that playoff scenario, and I sadly I gave them that out with tanking the last week of 2068. Your welcome @OU11

Didn't all that get covered already?
nobody cheated against you tho

Brick

Who is Oregon gon hire? @Brick
If Taggart leaves, and they try to promote like Cristobal or Leavitt or Arroyo from within to save the CROOTIN for one year, I'm done. They need to do a full-scale reboot. I don't care about losing a recruiting class. They have Herbert for two more years. Regardless of who the coach is next year they're in a great place to have success the next couple seasons.

Also, I bet Taggart tries to poach Leavitt and Cristobal (Florida ties) which will leave CROOTIN SHOES to coach the bowl game, WIN THE PRESS CONFERENCE, and become permanent.

HE HAS NASHNUL EXPERIENCE IS YOUNG AND ENERGETIC FITS PROGRESSIVE OREGON CULTURE

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Retaliation for the cheating and collusion against my team, including people editing my players and fixing the playoffs. Rather than just quit, I decided to ratchet it up until something came to a head, which it did that last season. Unwittingly though, I gave them an out when I threw the last week of season. I didn't expect that would keep me out of the playoffs, but I was wrong. My end game was 2068. It would have shown their hand if a 130+win team lost in the playoffs to teams that had never won more than 2 games against them all season. I had already announced my leaving, but they kicked me out early rather than deal with that playoff scenario, and I sadly I gave them that out with tanking the last week of 2068. Your welcome @OU11

Didn't all that get covered already?
No. I didn't see you post any of this and figure you owe it to us to give an explanation.

Your end game was 2066 and you got outmaneuvered in the WS.

@Wooly

Brick

I actually don't think Leavitt would be a terrible hire @Brick
He's the best option of the people to promote from within on staff. Maybe not terrible if he got an OC and with Oregon's recent tradition on offense I don't think Oregon would have a tough time CROOTIN on that side of the ball. He couldn't have done a much better job with the defense this year. I wonder if he wants to be a head coach again though with his age and being forced out after hitting players and all.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Herm is definitely some kind of moderately advanced AI that only has like 250 possible things he can say. Dealing with the nuance of a team nickname involving Satan is surely not one of them.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I really need a check in from Beardown on this

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well having a shit tier football team worked out okay for Miami basketball, ASU just got the good basketball team first!

Brick

Maybe Herm knows the password to edit players and doesn't have to be good to win.
giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Wooly you dumb fucking fuckhead, can you at least give me a date when you started cheating, so I can attempt to fix the simulation? I can't believe how badly you've fucked the world up with your desire to win a simulation baseball championship. I think I've got it narrowed down to September 2059, but I've tried to fix it so many times without success that I'm losing faith.

Wooly

I 100% deny that. I'm curious on what you think I edited since they were all 80/80/80/80. I also deny ever caring enough to continually resim playoff games to make you lose. You just lost.
Your lying, I watched you do it.
No. I didn't see you post any of this and figure you owe it to us to give an explanation.

Your end game was 2066 and you got outmaneuvered in the WS.

@Wooly
Alright, I will give you the whole story when I have time tomorrow.
@Wooly you dumb fucking fuckhead, can you at least give me a date when you started cheating, so I can attempt to fix the simulation? I can't believe how badly you've fucked the world up with your desire to win a simulation baseball championship. I think I've got it narrowed down to September 2059, but I've tried to fix it so many times without success that I'm losing faith.
Your time line is way off. Wait for the full story.