• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Too bad you can't say the same for Jim Caldwell and dumbfuck Lombardi

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Can someone explain why football fans have to be tortured with the Lions on Sunday night and Monday night in back-to-back weeks?

NML

It's in the great land of Space Coast (which is a real place)

Read more in the offline dynasty section

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
the saints turned some of brees salary to a signing bonus decreasing his cap hit this season and increasing it the next

~sighs~

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
red.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, he's some kind of idiot savant.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The 49ers this year are about the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen following sports. From one of the best coaching staffs and rosters with a promising young QB to absolute shit roster and a joke of a staff.

So Jed York hates Harbaugh and ruins last year and runs him out of town. They lose their great OC and DCs, very good position coaches and.... replace Harbaugh with a bumbling fool who has never been a coordinator. They promote from within for OC and DC (because no one in their right mind would ever join Tomsula's staff). Pro Bowl RT, All-time great MLB and the top PFF MLB all retire out of no where.

Kaerpernick is done. He's finished. They tried to make him a pocket passer which is never what he was. He has no coaching now. He thinks he is the shit. He is terrified to throw the ball at all. The OL isn't as good as it was. They're going to cut him or maybe trade him for a fith rounder in the off-season.

The rest of the roster is really barren. Some guys who've passed their prime and are collecting pay checks like Vernon Davis. Carlos Hyde could be a great NFL RB but other than that? I don't really see anything anyone would want on this roster. It's a joke.

The best is York's obsession with the GM Baalke. The same idiot who had one of the worst drafts of all-time in 2012. He basically let him do whatever.

Any idiot who got a season ticket PSL and paid $10,000 just for the right to sit in the upper deck is one of the biggest suckers on the planet.

One final point... and god help me for posting this: Blaine Gabbert looked really good pre-season. They should try to give him a few snaps.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
LOL

Eric Mangini, who spent last season as San Francisco's tight ends coach, has been hired by the 49ers as their defensive coordinator,

Lightningwar

Administrator
I like how the Vikings came out flat against the 49ers giving their fans hope. This weekend rape job at the hands of the Packers should drive the stake home they are going to be in the bottom of the league for awhile.

DanishDonut0

Jerryd Hayne and Hyde are the only people worth watching on this team. Maybe Bowman and Reid too.

Don't mind that it's happening, fuck that stadium.

bruin

Kaerpernick is done. He's finished. They tried to make him a pocket passer which is never what he was. He has no coaching now. He thinks he is the shit. He is terrified to throw the ball at all. The OL isn't as good as it was. They're going to cut him or maybe trade him for a fith rounder in the off-season.

looking forward to him in KC.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
I wonder if Kap is concerned about that strange contract he signed. I am sure he will tear the Packers a new one this week though

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I thought you were a Bears fan?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Lol. I like him better than some high draft pick rookie.

Cutler is never going to get what he needs to succeed here. Why waste the last few years of his career on a team whose only apparent goal is to troll the entire fan base? Kaerpernick is a better than average QB. Getting him in now could give him a head start. He's probably just not a good fit for Gase's offense though, so bring on random rookie I guess.

evil1

I will nominate the Steelers trading a late round pick for K Josh Scobee as the worst trade of the year.

I am okay with the offense considering Vick only had two practices since taking over the starting job. They will have 10 days before their next game, so they have time to improve.

On the plus side, their defense has made several big defensive stands so far this season. But you just can't let opposing offenses have that many shots.

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Joe Flacco is a elite quarterback at:

turnovers on 4th and inches
taking sacks on 4th down
interception thrower

Michael Vick is a elite lead blocker.

Bucksin04

Colts sign QB Josh Johnson as insurance for Luck's injury. Unknown if Luck can play Sunday. AFC South is about to get really interes...JK they'll go 9-7 and win the division by 3 games

Heisman06

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep but I'm up and ready for some 9 AM football. We just had to have the early morning game the night after Notre Dame/Clemson.

In other news, Andrew Luck is out today.

bruin

Brian McKnight with the anthem? What happened the chick from EMPIRE was busy?

Oh, my bad this game is on CBS..

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Brian McKnight with the anthem? What happened the chick from EMPIRE was busy?

Oh, my bad this game is on CBS..
Last Panthers game I went to, Brian McKnight sang Christmas songs at halftime. I think homeboy has been evading his taxes or something

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Dolphins suck. Only way they can stop Brandon Marshall is to give him a reacharound, apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.