• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ_24

1449566306519923779.gif

floridabugsbunny.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I hate Peyton Manning so much. If I have to read another article about his fucking aches and pains, I might actually assassinate him. Just fucking retire if ur boo-boos hurt so much.

I agree. It's not like homeboy ain't cakin' from multiple revenue streams.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Time for Robo-Manning to kick back on a Sunday watching Sunday Ticket on DirecTV and eating some Papa John's pizza while knowing if his Buick gets damaged in stolen, it's protected by Nationwide Insurance whose agent may or may not show up with a Chicken Parm because it tastes so good.

bruin

Thomas and Sanders bailed out Peyton twice. Especially Sanders. That was a fucking duck, I swear.

Peyton might've ruined Slay's career last night. Like he did to Marcus Cooper and probably did to Fleming in Arrowhead 12 days ago.

some Chiefs fans think they can pull it out tonight. Good grief. yeah, they couldn't stop broken down Peyton, but KC is going to go into Lambeau and beat Rodgers. LAWWWWWWD.

Tailback U

Thomas and Sanders bailed out Peyton twice. Especially Sanders. That was a fucking duck, I swear.

Peyton might've ruined Slay's career last night. Like he did to Marcus Cooper and probably did to Fleming in Arrowhead 12 days ago.

some Chiefs fans think they can pull it out tonight. Good grief. yeah, they couldn't stop broken down Peyton, but KC is going to go into Lambeau and beat Rodgers. LAWWWWWWD.

I think the Chiefs D will keep it close for the first half but Alex smith can only throw to kelce and dump off to Charles for so long before they become stagnant.

bruin

I think the Chiefs D will keep it close for the first half but Alex smith can only throw to kelce and dump off to Charles for so long before they become stagnant.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs are up at half. Excited to see the secondary v Rodgers.

but they'll be some key possessions where KC can't punch it in at the 5 or settling for FG's after TO's. Alex Smith will find a way to blow it.

Heisman06

At what point do the Chiefs see what Chase Daniel can do with these weapons? Or is he too busy eating his boogers on the sidelines?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Guys, I'm over here watching the game and wondering at what point do the chiefs see what Chase Daniel can do with these weapons? He might be too busy eating his boogers on the sidelines.

Just a thought

Borman

Daniel is eating boogers on the sideline. Smith is eating boogers on the field.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I mean shouldn't they let Chase Daniel do something other than eat boogers on the sidelines?

CJ_24

It's going to take a while before I don't have a flashback whenever I see Green Bay line up to field an onside kick.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
:laughing: I noticed that during the game. I'm guessing that guy probably won't be on the team much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.