• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruin

Kansas City is a disgrace. Now that NC State is running the Andy Reid offense I know how painfully terrible it is. It's fucking loser ball

I lost it before the half when KC was inside Cincy's 30 with 2 TO's and about 1:40 left and Andy/Alex Smith were settling for the FG.

Best part was the delay of game after a timeout and Alex Smith trying to spike the ball on 4TH AND 1.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The refs are intentionally throwing more flags than ever. Can't have these guys behaving like animals out there.

The authoritarian bent of the league is so infuriating

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
1zvd201.jpg

Heisman06

Something has to be done in Miami. I'd prefer both Philbin and DC Kevin Coyle getting fired but I know that's hard to pull off mid-season. One of them has to go, though. They've lost the team.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Matt Williams, Philbin, and Brendan Rogers camping trip?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I wonder if Kap is concerned about that strange contract he signed. I am sure he will tear the Packers a new one this week though

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
It's the dumbest NFL deal ever signed. If he gets cut, he is owed ZERO. They're cutting his ass soon. He was an incredible joke again. His best bet is to be a back up next year with the Patriots, Saints, Cowboys, somewhere with legit offensive coaches.

But judging from his ego, how he's been handled by his "people" he will sign a huge deal with some shitty team desperate for a QB.

I think he can still be a good NFL QB. He's only 27. But there's a chance if they bench him for BLAINE that he is completely ruined and will take 2-3 years to be put back together. He went from incredibly confident passer and player to completely shot.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I would like to see what Kaep could do in a Payton run offense, but that wont happen

Heisman06

Dan Campbell is winning the press conference. That's not much but that's more than Philbin ever did. He showed more intensity in a single press conference than Philbin did over the years.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
2 blatant holds in a row, not called. Pretty standard.

Pretty much the Lions fault though for playing dirty for the previous 4 years.

Reactions: Wuf

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wright is the worst blocker at TE I have ever seen

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Another series of horse shit play calls, Joe Lombardi is a fucking hack

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I remember watching Sam Martin boot 50+ coffin kicks at App State, and thinking "holy fuck, that's an NFL punter". My drunk observations were lost on my peers who were just there for the party.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you are the Lions you better draft a damn good punter

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only tight end who isn't total garbage is now injured, lol. Why do I bother?

Heisman06

Wow. What a play by Chancellor. And now that timeout that Detroit just used immediately after a Seattle timeout will kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.