• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
LOL! Seems like the Cubs winning the world series as a 3rd place team would be something they can do...why not?

12027576_1025234340860903_459974391306665706_n.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah but the NL central is boring as fuck. Teams just humping each other to death for 80 games.

Royals gon win the world series beating opponents by 12. The way it should be. Replete with bat flips, not running out fly balls, admiring home runs, and all the other good stuff.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@Mr. Radpants how hard was ur boner when reading that shlock from Nitkowski about how all the REAL BASEBALL PLAYERS were supporting Papelbon?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This is pretty incredible to read about the Natinals: https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ef1564-66ee-11e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html

Nats are going to be the next Phillies I think. I could easily see them dropping out of contention for a long time, especially if a pitcher or two goes down with an injury.

At first, I thought no because I didn't think they were hamstrung contract wise. But, I was wrong.

2015 NationLOLs payroll

$162 million in total payroll for 2015

:laughing: Paying Max Scherzer $37 million when he's 35. :laughing:

Carolina Blue

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nats players are cry babbies and Williams can't manage. I've never seen a professional team so babby about everything. They choked away every chance they had. The egos on those goons, they haven't even won a playoff series.

Rizzo drafts well and fleeces on trades. If the Lerners overreact and can him because of clubhouse issues and a managerial mishire they'll deserve it when the old one dies without a pennant.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Nats players are cry babbies and Williams can't manage. I've never seen a professional team so babby about everything. They choked away every chance they had. The egos on those goons, they haven't even won a playoff series.

Rizzo drafts well and fleeces on trades. If the Lerners overreact and can him because of clubhouse issues and a managerial mishire they'll deserve it when the old one dies without a pennant.

The Curse of Youppi!

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
caab04668508a1d991c2900c1d63c199.jpg
[/IMG]

Cubs road trip this week in Cincinnati, on to Milwaukee now

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Carolina Blue

The season would be over if it wasnt for Chris Carter. That seems so weird to say.

Our starting pitchers have tried everything in their power to keep us out of the playoffs, but Chris Carter continues to say, "No sir." Will be interesting to see what Hinch does with him in such an important series without a DH.

Schauwn

Our starting pitchers have tried everything in their power to keep us out of the playoffs, but Chris Carter continues to say, "No sir." Will be interesting to see what Hinch does with him in such an important series without a DH.
He should be at first, with gattis on the bench.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The starters have been ok but the pen has been garbage.

Gattis on the bench I would suspect unless you put in LF.

Carolina Blue

I do agree that the pen has been garbage, but the starters haven't exactly been setting the league on fire lately.

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td}April to August ERA{/td}
{td}September ERA{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Dallas Keuchel{/td}
{td}2.24{/td}
{td}3.78{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Scott Kazmir{/td}
{td}2.64{/td}
{td}6.52{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Collin McHugh{/td}
{td}3.92{/td}
{td}4.31{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mike Fiers{/td}
{td}0.67{/td}
{td}4.45{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Lance McCullers{/td}
{td}3.21{/td}
{td}3.19{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Welp. Glad to see boys in Royal blue finally giving a fuck and winning games.

Bring it bitches. #TheCrownWillBeRoyal

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

so Scherzer throws his 2nd no hitter of the year...might finish top 5 in cy young voting, lol. NL Cy Young is ridiculous this year.

Holy Hell...just saw he only threw 93 pitches......and struck out 15. cot damn