• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No need to put a "1" in front of this jersey for Phils.

BkBy-LKIcAAwfOs.jpg

No 100 loss season!

Tank better

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Thank god. Man that guy is dumb.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
A sad day in Washington DC sports. Should have announced it yesterday. Would have been buried in the news of the Washington Professional Football Team's win.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Something really shitty must have happened in his personal life to force this RIGHT NOW. Not going to gloat. Good luck to him.

osick87

Community Liaison
Keep in the mind, the Blue Jays think this is perfectly acceptable to play for the 7th inning stretch.

The music bar is set very low in Toronto.

They play Hooked on a Feeling now I think. I would prefer Money City Maniacs but hey can't get what you want all the time.

And the Coke Commercial is a call back to this one

osick87

Community Liaison
Enjoy getting emotional when other grown men lose, contender fans.

The last time one of my favourite sprots teams made the playoffs, they lost game 7 by giving up 3 goals in like 3 mins and then lost in OT. I got real drunk and ended up waking up and finding I had missed the toilet some of my vomit.

I'm not drinking this playoffs.

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Fucking stupid that MLB.tv makes me buy a separate package to watch playoffs, and that I'm supposed to have a pay TV subscription to do this. Also, the fuck is a "live alternate video feed?"

osick87

Community Liaison
Fucking stupid that MLB.tv makes me buy a separate package to watch playoffs, and that I'm supposed to have a pay TV subscription to do this. Also, the fuck is a "live alternate video feed?"

I didn't have to pay for another one.

ZackMills

Have mercy

You aren't missing anything you haven't seen before. Just A-Rod striking out looking with a RISP.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Please alert me to bat flips or home run staredowns