• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
There are a few paisans in that crowd that are more than just the top of the heap...

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Cal Ripken sounds like he's fighting thru an allergy attack with 12 benadryls

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dumb f Pirates fan tried to scoop a live ball, would have cost an out. Hope he gets tossed for the incoming amazing comeback.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kind of dumb that baseball gets reduced to some one off "whoever wants it more!" type game, but whatever. Teams most likely to flip bats still in it

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Three game series @ the higher win teams field would be fun. Would give the division winners a small break to set pitching too.

osick87

Community Liaison
Congrats to the Cubs. I got real drunk at Wrigley And don't remember Take me out to the ballgame

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Definitely. That whole run was really fun, plus I had been 21 for3 months

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
I love this year's team. I can't remember a Cubs team ever getting this hot late in the season....It's hard to believe the Cubs were only 5 games over .500 toward the end of July (7/26 after getting swept by the Phillies). They've gone 47-19 since that date, including 9 in a row. Too bad Jake can't pitch every game...

I'm not a big fan of this format either, but it would have been a real kick in the nuts to win 97 games and *not* make the playoffs, which would have been the case a few years ago. Maybe a 3 game series would be better, but I still think the Cubs would have won.

Somebody needs to get Dusty Baker off TBS....that douche doesn't need to be anywhere around the Cubs! Fuck him and Neifi Perez.

Bucksin04

Pirates fans:

A) Booed when Arrieta hit two batters as if he would want to put runners on base in a do or die one game playoff situation
B) Cheered when Arrieta got hit by pitch thereby giving the Cubs a baserunner in a do or die one game playoff situation
C) Nearly had their own Bartman situation where a fan came within inches of giving the Cubs a ground rule double rather than an out at second base.

Impressive performance.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Last team to beat Jake Arrieta....The Philadelphia Phillies on July 25....Cole Hamels only threw a no-hitter that day to earn the win.

[ill-shirt.jpeg]

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Turn off the football game dumbass. Caw caw

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Am shocked the WC team is locked in and the team that sat is flat. Or not.

Just like last year. MLB has managed to reward WC teams.

osick87

Community Liaison
tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

Plotty

Tath Meacher
See you Sunday afternoon Houston. Much brighter outlook with the split versus 0-2.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk