• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
I think the Bryant to RF has died down, that was the talk about a year ago. They have been happy with his play at 3B in Iowa

Gooksta

I think the Bryant to RF has died down, that was the talk about a year ago. They have been happy with his play at 3B in Iowa
Bryant may ultimately have to move if and when Addison Russell comes up with Baez/Castro.. Theo and Jed have made subtle hints already about putting Bryant some time in the OF this coming year. in spring training he wasnt all that Great at third.. he has improved as the year went on.. but he played quite a bit of OF in college and with just how tall he is. i think he ultimately makes that move.. think Russell gets 3B when he gets called up - But maybe Baez busts out and the Cubs dont even have to worry about it.

But I think the Headley/Cubs Rumor is bogus leak from Headley's agent to get the Yanks to up their offer.

R2D2

I'm hoping he signs with the Giants, that way Ruben can work out a trade to give the Cubs Hamels and they'll get all your veterans. :thumbsup:

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
B4YgYbgCQAAm0Vo.jpg

@TheFantasyFix: Here are Miguel Montero's 13 HR from '14 w/ an overlay of Wrigley Field:

Gooksta

Giants feel they are in the backseat of negotiations for lester.. they dont like chances of landing him.. per bruce levine tweet

Gooksta

I really want to punch ron darling in the face.. the Mets arent getting one of our SS.. stfu about it already

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Padres acquire Kemp. I like bringing in a bat, but I think they sent too much. Kemp being 30 scares me a bit, but the Dodgers sent a lot of cash.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Now now, maybe Yoenis is going to be a relief pitcher.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phils get minor league pitchers RHP Z Eflin and LHP T Windle from the Dodgers in the Rollins deal.

RAJ loading up on minor-league arms.