• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2071 Season Thread

Wolfman21

lol, just noticed Bernardo Ortiz got a DTD injury and only pitched 0.1 innings of his start that week. So i lost 3 starting pitchers to injury in 1 sim. lol

WELCOME #1 PROSPECT STEVEN "OWL" HOWARD

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I thought @doh was going to be all bats and no pitching? Best in pitching in JV. Go all bats like a real man.

DUBS.JPEG

ExSKORi.jpg

Wolfman21

lol, unless he released all of his starting pitching he had last season, he was never going to be all bats and no pitching.

Somehow, his group of 45 control relievers has a combined era under 2.5 however...so im sure thats a bit surprising

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
lol, unless he released all of his starting pitching he had last season, he was never going to be all bats and no pitching.

Somehow, his group of 45 control relievers has a combined era under 2.5 however...so im sure thats a bit surprising
I mean my LOOGY and LR are 45 control... and control is by far the least important of then 3 major pitching ratings.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Alright it looks like I simmed half a day. I had a player get hurt and saw it was a Monday so I thought it stopped. Resimming now

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I drafted a Noodle arm 2B with this personality description

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Stays after games to lift weights a few times a week.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
High: Greed, Work Ethic
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Apparently it always leg day for Alberto bin Mu'adh from Tehran. I also look forward to the explosion of multiculturalism that ends with ALBERTO being a top 5 boys name in Iran in the year 2050!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Vegas and Bul rotations are falling apart at the seams and Moscow and Beeffalo still can't get within spitting distance

Wolfman21

Castro out for the year? Oh fluff.

You were playin kabul...it was bound to happen. That sucks though. Atleast linares was injured a few months ago so he'll only miss half this season and like the first 2 months or so of next season. Thats if he even returns to be what he was

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You were playin kabul...it was bound to happen. That sucks though. Atleast linares was injured a few months ago so he'll only miss half this season and like the first 2 months or so of next season. Thats if he even returns to be what he was
Yeah Lexington Steele had a similar injury and isn't close to what he was. Like Reel life after major injury like that you lose your control more than velocity.