• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

Brick

why the fuck does it say BATTLE BORN on nevada's field. man norvell is so lame. haha

how dare he tarnish CHRIS AULT FIELD

PISTOL BABBY

digs

sun of nothing
i have a take. SDSU is the least FUN consistently successful mid-major ever. have they ever scored a touchdown on offense. HOKE and ROCKY will do that to you.
couple times vs ASU, probably never vs anyone else!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
How many breakfast burritos are heating up in the oven for kickoff?

mike-leach-nfl.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also how the fuck is OSU favored by 19.5? That's got to be wrong, does Michigan State suck again?

Renegade

Charge on!

This ought to be the opposite of a rivalry trophy: the losing team has to take it and display it prominently.

The mystery deepens. The story that was told is that Frost didn’t take it when we won there in 2016. No one at UConn gave it to us or anything, so we left it on their sideline. Then they fired Diaco and it disappeared. Some dude had a replica made a couple of years ago that made the rounds on Twitter. I guess this might be the replica? Honestly, we need a 30 for 30.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lmao Southern Miss actually won last night. Incredible. I remember playing them in a NCAA 14 Online Dynasty!

Army vs UMass is my "why do you bother passing?" game of the 11AM starts.

bruin

Ohio State fans were booing STROUD vs Tulsa.

Bring in the kid from Texas! He gon transfer to OU.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uhhj that was clearly a fumble. Refs lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Incomplete pass wtf