• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Damn, I didn’t know Hawaii-Navy was on last night. I would’ve watched

Triple option vs. Run N Shoot sounds FUN

Brick

I don't know why y'all think Herm will be bad. I think he will be pretty good. He's a rah rah college corch guy.
and how many of those are successful? dabo?

do we have to make a whiskey bet on this? he's trash.

Brick

Twitter hands those blue check marks out like candy on Halloween.
ok so this shroeder guy can be credited with DONE DEAL entering nutopia lexicon. he published an article about the pac-16 assuming it was finished and what it meant to the conference. think he also went on ESPN to "confirm" it was final.

i was at kelly's first game too. oh yeah, totally valid comparison of hosting shitty cincy at a dead stadium to playing the best team boise has ever had on the blue turf. TRUST HIM.

clownzano is saying the same shit, of course. it is an easy thing to say right now because of course they can't get much worse. fuck these morons.

Brick

yeah oregon was coming off a top ten season and was stacked. he took the PROGRUM to the next level but it's nothing like the mix of culture and talent ucla has now.

Brick

is it already too early to say this is the best lsu qb since like jamarcus russell? lol

Skeeter

Uber felon
Good to see burrow getting to play and not buried on the OSU depth chart. Arguably the best sec qb from what I've seen so far

Skeeter

Uber felon
You must have missed Alabama. He ain't better than Fitzgerald either.
Did not watch Alabama or ole Miss. This is also his first start ever. I'm not dying on that statement.

He's certainly a shit ton better than Miami's scrub. Wtf was that throw.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Haven't watched the game, but can guarantee that Tua, Fitzgerald, and the Ole Piss QB are better than whatever dreck LSU is trotting out

Just checked the stats and he's 8/15 lol

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was too busy inhaling some carne asada burritos, HERMANOS, and I flip on the TV to see SHIRT OFF BOYS have this lead? Fuck

SHIRT OFF BOYS have played with such discipline and Miami has just pissed it away left and right. Targeting ejection, multiple shank punts, six dumb Madden HAIL MARY, Manny Diaz BLITZ ALL for no reason