• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Just tuned into the Pelicans on the local station for the first time this season. Do they really call them the PELS every single fucking time? I couldn't take it.
brah

let this shit go

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
pelicans in game music is playing "plug walk"

i wonder if they know its not referring to Glade

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
RUSS goes off TEH MEDIA about how he isn't chasing stats... then gets 17 rebounds when he needs 16? lulz

He said he chases them and since he's quicker than anyone else in the league he gets them

Wolfman21

RUSS doesn’t care about his stats...

... but he did only shoot six times in a game where he just needed rebounds

of course he does. Why do you think KD got the hell out of town when he did? He knew he wasn't winning big in OKC with Russ

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Heat vs. Moose in first round @goblue96 going to sweep me. Hopefully the Heat get a home game next friday or sat night so I can take my new colombian lady friend for some chicken fingers.

If you know what I mean and I think that you do

As a side note, I love the area around the arena. Nice park nearby and looks like tons of construction.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
If you know what I mean and I think that you do

As a side note, I love the area around the arena. Nice park nearby and looks like tons of construction.

Haven't been around there in awhile. I think an Adele concert in late 2016 in which I bought the tickets for co-workers. The insidious credit card only entry system was used and I had to go swipe my card at the door and let them in. So I was down for dinner at Bayside and after letting them in took an uber on my way back north with a stop to visit some cubans.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was only there on a night when the Heat weren't playing but I definitely think it had a cool vibe. Brickell and South Beach are both 5-10 minute LUBERS away which is nice. Tampa is trying to do something similar since the Lightning's arena is on the water as well, but so far there hasn't been much in the way of stuff to do before/after the game.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Heat vs. Moose in first round @goblue96 going to sweep me. Hopefully the Heat get a home game next friday or sat night so I can take my new colombian lady friend for some chicken fingers.

Moose been going in dry on the opposition for last two months. They should win in 5 or 6. This streak is bound to end at some point.

NML

What you're saying is he is so much better than everyone else he can just get whatever stats he wants when he wants. RUSSSSSSSS

what I'm saying is he intentionally took less shots - and not just a couple, he took over 70% less shots than normal - so he had more opportunities for rebounds

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
what I'm saying is he intentionally took less shots - and not just a couple, he took over 70% less shots than normal - so he had more opportunities for rebounds

Right so if he wants 20 rebounds he can just do that and it's easy for him.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Is Malone gone? I honestly wouldn't mind keeping him, I know they had some brutal road losses to Dallas and Memphis that really fucked with their margin for error but you would think 9 out of every 10 years winning 6 of 7 down the stretch and a 46-36 record is a playoff berth no problem. The West was just fucking nuts this year.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Wiz back into the 8th seed lol