• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Soonerfan09

I hate Brian Davis as much as the next guy, but firing him for that? I think a public reprimand is enough. He should be fired because he sucks.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
The announcer.

I mean, I don't particularly think this individual comment should cost some old guy his job in isolation, I've just hated that guy for years.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
The announcer.

I mean, I don't particularly think this individual comment should cost some old guy his job in isolation, I've just hated that guy for years.
i thought you were talking about Will Cain

that fucker needs to go too

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I had to look up to find out of Brian Davis was the same Brian Davis that was Laettner's "good friend" at Duke.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I never really thought about it being racist because I've only heard it said by old black folk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't wait for this Wizards/Raptors game that starts before my morning pot of coffee is finished.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is what a game without real competition looks like. Any of those small improvements get left in the product dev backlog in favor of back of the box and micro transaction garbage.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Picking the Raptors to do anything in the playoffs:

index.php

sayo

YEET
Yeah, NO has the best player in the series. It wouldn't be a big shock for them to end up winning it. Especially since Dame is going to really have to work to score.

Brick

How in the blue fuck would the PELS winning that series be an upset. They have the same fucking record.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Something I'm just now noticing for whatever reason, after the brow gets a board he is insanely quick at hitting the outlet to get the break on.