• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

NML

Yeah like how the Thudner are about to miss with the playoffs with three hall of fame players, 2 in their prime!

Still a complete fleecing doe, doesn't matter that the Pacers are going to finish with a better record

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Don't let the team struggles distract you from the important fact that if RUSS averages 14 rebounds a game he gets that triple double average which is all that matter

evil1

Somehow the Lakers have swept the Spurs for the first time since 1997-98.

ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
kinda crazy how both IT and Kyrie end their seasons with injuries

when was the last time that two of the main players of a big trade dont even finish the following season

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I got 2 high and fell asleep at halftime. Damn Irish coffees don't work!

I imagine they will lose to the Clips and the season will come down to the TWolves again in Minnesota with Jimmy Butler back. They would undoubtedly lose that.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Wizards will still lose to the Cs

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Moose running the Cavs off the floor. Dropped 41 points in the first quarter. Simmons only 3 points, 3 boards, and 5 assists away from dat triple double.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Wizards are currently making the g league roster in the Hawks uniforms look like a playoff team

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Ouch

I follow both this dude and Fisher on Twitter. Never knew there was animosity
Screenshot_20180407-141052~2.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Am I drunk or is Gary Harris wearing a Def Leppard shirt under his sportscoat?