• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Off Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm actually just looking forward to the day when LRM can compete for 6th place again. Been almost a decade it seems! The high school players LRM are scouting for the draft this year might not have been alive the 2 times they had a winning record!

Need to tag @bruin228 and @bruin for the memories

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
index.php

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Goulder the best pitcher in the class too, lol. I went big on him, but not that big!
I've been waiting for years to spend in IFA but every class has been a turd. I figured this is probably my last chance since I have to sign all my fragile pitchers to long term deals soon so they can maintain their lifestyles the 14 months they recover from tommy john.

With my elite development staff I'm hoping one of the two end up at least on the squad at some point.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Seems like all my best IFA finds were shitheads that I bought for 350k or something. Few of my big purchases turned out at all (and I traded them away, lol). But now that Wooly is gone, I have a FEELING my development might be less catastrophic!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Seems like all my best IFA finds were shitheads that I bought for 350k or something. Few of my big purchases turned out at all (and I traded them away, lol). But now that Wooly is gone, I have a FEELING my development might be less catastrophic!

They always are but the problem is I don't want those diamonds if they're hidden in some rough

Wolfman21

Ya'll still play this game or am I all alone? Riggers loading up the next generation!

40390419565_446276f799_b.jpg

I did similar work on the pieces of shit prospects last season. Got like 15 guys for 15 million. Thought about offering the minimum to a couple guys this season but they all just look like garbagio

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's brought an air of excitement to the league since I never know when I'll have 8 hours or 34
At least when I divert from commish time (which is always) it’s either later or or the next day.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It was 930 his time which is reasonable by itself, ya'll gon have to set up an "earliest" sim time tho

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I forgot he was east coast when I recruited him. Gotta get used to it is all.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think 9 EST is the earliest for me. The only reason I went at 6 a couple days ago was because we had a day and a half and I was just waiting on chibob to settle in. That said I can push my earliest time later if needed

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Well he's still paying the corpse of Digiorno Bjorno $20M a year on a budget of $95M a year, so that's probably part of it!

Yeah, no that’s not the problem. Even when this team won my budget was shit. Not to put on my ill fitting tin foil hat but I wonder if someone that shall remain nameless had anything to do with that.

Seems odd that for multiple years the budget never increased regardless of what I did with ticket price even though attendance and winning both increased. nothing to see here though, go back to fucking your “there are no problems” chickens.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Im not the adderall O but I had similar problems forever with Istanbul. Gotta keep attendance and revenue up amy way you can. Signing Fan Fav BUMS can help

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

I did that too and it didn’t really change anything other than in the short term. Winning helped some but there was never a bump in budget. Strangely there was in the 2050s before I won my second* WS but none in the 2060s. Just seems odd one of the most dogged critics of our departed in game editor had revenue issues.

Wolfman21

I did that too and it didn’t really change anything other than in the short term. Winning helped some but there was never a bump in budget. Strangely there was in the 2050s before I won my second* WS but none in the 2060s. Just seems odd one of the most dogged critics of our departed in game editor had revenue issues.

Amazing how I had prospect after prospect die as well seeing as I was right there with you in calling him out. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm and fuck wooly

TonyGin&Juice

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING BYMS. THESE WHORES ARENT READY FO SHCJ BIG SIMC HUSF YET AND J NEED SKMD GOOD NEWS.

NML

Man I offered Loeve a 3 year, $3m per deal. His desire for winner must be VERY HIGH