• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Off Season Thread

Schauwn

Yeah salaries are fully guaranteed dor the entire lengths of the deal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
But does that mean I tank my budget this year and pay out all that's left on his contract this year? Or just whats available in my budget year-to-year until it's all paid out, or does it just continue his contract as though he were on my team?

NML

Well there ya go

That’s a tough contract to move. Not sure anyone will take $14m for five years. You might be able to give up some top prospects and split his salary with someone.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I wonder why they switched it away from lump sum. It makes sense someone would want to be paid fully when released and the way financials work in the game, it makes sense as well.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Maybe because of how A-Rod was paid out and Lux Tax rules? Was still on the books for the Yankees and counted against the Luxury Tax.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Here's my offer so you can price other people

2074 1st
2073 and 2074 2nd
2072-2074 3rd
LF Roald Moog (AAA)
RF Patrick Robin (AA)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You guys have a dynasty?
giphy.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I want to change my park settings for the first time ever. Do I just need to post new park ratings during the offseason sometime?

Wolfman21

Couple guys available:

DH Vincent Ashton - Really good vs RHP. Two 3+ war seasons out of the last 3. Pretty cheap and you're only locked in for one season if you're looking for a stopgap but he could be signed for longer as hes only 25 if you're looking for something a little longer.

1B Masaaki Endo - 2.75 mil per over the next 2 seasons. Postseason MVP for me last season.

2B Phil Hewitt - Still in AAA and hasn't started his clock yet. Planned on him being my starting 2B for a while until I was able to draft Awad. Absolutely dominated AA and AAA last season so I think hes ready if you're in need of a 2B.

Still lookin to move these guys if anyones interested

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
OSA says he's the 20th best batter in the league, anyone with players 1-19 is welcome to accept the same offer for their player