• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Lightningwar

Administrator
I think it's funny Taggart didn't take the rest of the flock with him lol.

Taggart is working on the staff. Some of the contracts in place with Oregons staff makes it impossible for him to bring them until after the season ends. I suspect Leavitt will be joining him. Cristobal if he doesnt get the Oregon HC position should as well.

DanishDonut0

200.gif

DanishDonut0

I don't know if it was mentioned here but earlier, I don't know if it was before or after he was promoted to the interim position, the players had a vote saying they wanted him to be hired fully. They probably wanted to hire him anyways (dumbasses) but this gave them more of a reason to.

Brick

It was a TWITTER HIRE, no doubt about it. If they didn't have this stupid #tehMOVeMenT thing with all of these recruits venting on twitter there is no way he would be considered at all. It's a huge joke. All players rally around the interim coach before bowl games, too. Fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Vol twitter uprising worked out. Duck twitter uprising, not so much. Maybe y'all need a Rock to paint on.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Vol twitter uprising worked out. Duck twitter uprising, not so much. Maybe y'all need a Rock to paint on.
LMAO at "worked out."

I mean if the point was to make your entire University and fan base look like a clown show then it definitely worked out.

Ducklaugh.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
We ended up with a better corch than Schiano, ousted a shitty booster and ousted a shitty AD. I'd say it worked out. Nobody cares about a laughing stock.

My unbiased ranking of some of the corching hires this offseason:

1) Kelly
2) Fisher
3) Frost
4) Mullen
5) Taggart
6) Moorhead
6) Pruitt
8) Morris
9) Matt Luke
10) CristObal

Brick

With UNCLE PHIL this is what should have happened to some guy who has actually won anything at all:

Skeeter

Uber felon
Schiano had a winning record and a 5-1 bowl record at Rutgers.

Pruitt has never been a head coach anywhere including high school at 43 years old.

Tell me again how you got a better coach.

Brick

This is just...wat.

I don't know Cristobal well. Walked with him once up the tunnel at Autzen Stadium after a victory earlier this season. He's was fist pumping, and fired up, and walking alongside his two sons, ages 6 and 7. In that darkness, with almost nobody around, Cristobal said all I needed to hear from him.

He screamed: "Love this place, or what?!?"

It might as well have been the job interview.
Sounds like that WAS the job interview.

NML

Schiano had a winning record and a 5-1 bowl record at Rutgers.

Pruitt has never been a head coach anywhere including high school at 43 years old.

Tell me again how you got a better coach.

Probably has to do with the pedophilia

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Schiano is awesome, that's why so many schools are clamoring to hire him. At least Pruitt was on other school's lists as well. MSU interviewed him and he was FSU's second choice if Taggart turned them down.

Schiano would not fit in at Tennessee at fucking all, he is a major fucking asshole whose players hate him, and he is tangentially tied to child rape.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Like trumpkins care about that.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad we kept schiano. I'm glad Tennessee clemsoned all over themselves.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The only thing that could save Canzano from being an utter hack is if he just let his shittiness breathe a little. Instead he is prolific and just puts this trash out nonstop.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The simple fact that not a single person other than tOSU fans think Schiano is a good corch pretty much tells you all you need to know. Herbstriet was so mad.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn't see the Iowa game but I bet it also featured a heavy dose of JT throwing into the dirt or 15 yards past open receivers

Brick

Has Feldman always been this much of a hack or have I not noticed it until this year? Earlier this season was praising Nebraska QB after her threw 3 picks in a game. Now this:

"BY FAR" the worst job. Dude they went 5-6 and 3-4 in the Sun Belt two years before Cristobal got there. In four of six seasons there Cristobal won three or less conference games.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It is really hard to win at those mid major Florida schools. Ask Frost, Kiffin and every USF corch.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Ohio State defensive numbers are the ultimate in CFB Ponzi schemes

28 combined points vs. Army/Rutgers/Illinois/Maryland... carved up by Penn State, OU and Iowa.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Ohio State defensive numbers are the ultimate in CFB Ponzi schemes

28 combined points vs. Army/Rutgers/Illinois/Maryland... carved up by Penn State, OU and Iowa.
Iowa game was a fluke, and Oklahoma is the best offense in the country.

Psu managed 289 total yards.

Total defense 2017 8th. Last year 6th.
marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
We ended up with a better corch than Schiano, ousted a shitty booster and ousted a shitty AD. I'd say it worked out. Nobody cares about a laughing stock.

My unbiased ranking of some of the corching hires this offseason:

1) Kelly
2) Fisher
3) Frost
4) Mullen
5) Taggart
6) Moorhead
6) Pruitt
8) Morris
9) Matt Luke
10) CristObal

I'd prolly put Moorhead ahead of Taggart, but otherwise a solid list.

-YTC

DanishDonut0

Has Feldman always been this much of a hack or have I not noticed it until this year? Earlier this season was praising Nebraska QB after her threw 3 picks in a game. Now this:

"BY FAR" the worst job. Dude they went 5-6 and 3-4 in the Sun Belt two years before Cristobal got there. In four of six seasons there Cristobal won three or less conference games.

Will be very PHYSICAL! YES.

doh

You mean every football team isn't in the top 50 in offense??? Weird.

Newsflash everyone plays shitty teams.
or you can play in a league with 4 of the top 69 offenses (with Ohio State being one of them so really 3 of the top 69 to face).

Ohio State D = Ponzi scheme in offensively challenged BIG TEN FOOTBAWL conference.

Mame YO

slings rocks
We’ll see, I suppose.

This means leavitt is almost surely gone (despite reports from flawda media, leavitt to FSU is not a done deal), word on the street is that he takes the DB corch with him if he takes a DC position elsewhere. He wants to be HC doe.

If Cristobal can hold the recruiting class together he’ll succeed in reason #1 for hiring him as HC. He has as good a chance as anybody to succeed with a strong ducks roster next year; if the ducks are healthy they’re a 10 win team with a shot at winning the pac12 next year... I hope Mullens is smart enough to look elsewhere for a long term guy if those expectations aren’t met. You never know who is available next year or the year after.

People calling for mullens to be replaced are idiots. The Oregon athletic department as a whole has been quite successful in his tenure. Football is not the only sport.

doh

People calling for mullens to be replaced are idiots. The Oregon athletic department as a whole has been quite successful in his tenure. Football is not the only sport.
How many different sexual assault issues have they had with basketball? Altman is still the HC? It isn't going to end well for him at Oregon.

Skeeter

Uber felon
or you can play in a league with 4 of the top 69 offenses (with Ohio State being one of them so really 3 of the top 69 to face).

Ohio State D = Ponzi scheme in offensively challenged BIG TEN FOOTBAWL conference.
Offenses are bad cause of dat esss eeeee ceeee defense