• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Oregon has their 2nd worst year in the last decade... and is trying to bring everyone back.

#ThemOvement

lol1.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Nah B Leavitt was one of the reel bright spots for Oregon this year. Recruiting was the other, and Mario reportedly has a huge hand in that. I get where they’re going with both of those hires, though I’m mostly in a wait and see mode with Mario since I have no idea what he actually brings to the table outside of crooting. Leavitt easily had the most obvious impact on the Field this year though.

I’m not convinced that the OC will succeed, and the Ducks need a couple position coaches to shore up their ranks as well. Idk. @Brick what do you know about Arroyo? The Ducks were just playing so bad against BSU it’s hard to tell where the play calling was poor and where the players just pooped their pants. Jeez. What a nightmare of a game.

Brick

Nah B Leavitt was one of the reel bright spots for Oregon this year. Recruiting was the other, and Mario reportedly has a huge hand in that. I get where they’re going with both of those hires, though I’m mostly in a wait and see mode with Mario since I have no idea what he actually brings to the table outside of crooting. Leavitt easily had the most obvious impact on the Field this year though.

I’m not convinced that the OC will succeed, and the Ducks need a couple position coaches to shore up their ranks as well. Idk. @Brick what do you know about Arroyo? The Ducks were just playing so bad against BSU it’s hard to tell where the play calling was poor and where the players just pooped their pants. Jeez. What a nightmare of a game.
Uh, you saw what the offense was like all this season without Herbert. That is what I expect. It was an embarrassment even with Royce Freeman and a solid line. Oregon had 280 yards in the bowl game. Cristobal and Arroyo are both recruiters with no background in actually being involved directly in playcalling for any productive offense. Saban pulled a drunk fresh from rehab mid-season last year, and had enough trust to promote him over Cristobal to call plays in the national championship game when Kiffin left.

There is no one left on the staff that gives me any hope the offense will be put in a position to succeed. Sure, they have Herbert, but look at what a disaster the bowl game was against a Boise defense that fucking Virginia shredded on the blue turf. Leavitt and Herbert are the only thing that will maybe keep them above water for the next couple years. This is a total fucking disaster. Hopefully the coaching market will be good in a few years.

Oregon has arguably been the best offensive program in college football for the past decade. They do not need help attracting good players on that side of the ball. They just fucked up the hire last year and it's snowballed from there. Let's just face that it will never get better than this stretch:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

bruin

Oregon is going to be battling for 4th place in the North. Petersen woke up a sleeping giant and Shaw/Stanford are good for 9-11 wins each year.

Really didn’t think Phil Knight would get punked like that and not do anything.

So much for CROOTS click too. Chip went to Oregon and landed 5*WR Chase Cota who is a son of a Ducks legacy.

DanishDonut0

Retaining Levitt is the biggest win of this whole Cristobal shitshow.

I'm back in "Cali" for a bit right now and had to endure that Boise State game. Those 2 defensive touchdowns were hilarious and made it worth watching but that offense is so putrid. Can't wait for more of that next season with our new CROOTS @Brick

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nearly half the conference will have new corches next year

Zona should go after Sumlin. Otherwise, I have no idea who they could get besides STOOOOOPS Round 2

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Arizona can have Mike Stoops back, and it sounds like a decent number of their fans aren't totally opposed to the idea. :laughing:

Craig7835

When fucking multiple secretaries don't let secretary 2 know about secretary 1's existence.

Ol' girl who name is Melissa & her husband are going to sue DickRod & his wife for $7.5 million. The accusations include sexual harassment & keeping their affair quiet. All I gotta say is I hope DickRod saved his money because after they settle out of court(which is the most likely to happen), DickRod's wife gonna leave his ass