• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Listened to it while driving in traffic. Did he have a dip in? He reminds me of a Skoal can.

I'll wait to see who is on his staff before I tell you when the Vols will the natty. Either 2019 or 2020 aight.

coogrfan

grumpy-cat-side-eye.gif

Brick

Now the current Oregon players signed a petition to keep Cristobal and theM OveMenT is keeping up the twitter pressure. Can we go back to before puters please?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well the main thing I learned after this corching search for Tennessee is that I fucking hate Tennessee fans. Not because they rose up against Schiano, I loved that, but for basically everything else. It hurt my brain to read their message board a little to try to figure out wtf was going on. Once the staff is finalized, I can stop reading that trash.

There were like 5-10 threads made about the press conference and how they wanted to run through a brick wall after it lol. JUST STFU you fags.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't wrap my head around this.

Just cuz one duck got speared, the flock keeps flying strong

This is complete gibberish.

Brick

There were like 5-10 threads made about the press conference and how they wanted to run through a brick wall after it lol. JUST STFU you fags.
It's unbelievable how much stock people put into press conferences. I'll wait to cast judgment until he speaks to a room full of people because that has anything to do with actual football.

Brick

I couldn't stand the AIIIGHHHTT cadence throughout the entire press conference. He must have said it 100 times.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah he obviously isn't a great public speaker and has no experience at it, but that is the least of my concerns. The thing I like about him the most is that he was a high school corch 10 years ago. Dude obviously worked his damn ass off the last 10 years. That is what it is going to take to get Tennessee back to winning.

Brick

The one thing I did like is he got one or two CROOTIN questions from the spergs, prolly RIVAlZzZ board moderators, about the early signing period. And he basically said fuck that, that it's not important they sign a bunch of guys by the 20th and he hadn't even looked at the players they've signed yet or something. That he would be looking for and signing players that fit the system. That was the complete opposite of Taggart who talked about CROOTIN for 95% of his conference. It kills me that Oregon seems to be considering hiring a coach SOLELY to secure 10 or 15 players that may or may not pan out just because they are regarded highly by a bunch of creeper scouts.

Brick

Can't wait for the press conference! Now I am rooting for them to still lose these CROOTS to Taggart.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean damn. Think if Taggart had left earlier, you could have got Chip back or was that a "been there done that" type deal?

Brick

I don't know. Could have had a shot at Frost too. Fuck this man. I guess this probably means Arroyo is promoted to OC. Saban thought so highly of Cristobal as an offensive coach that he brought in fresh-out-of-rehab SARK mid-season last year and promoted him to play-caller during the playoff. Oregon continuing the tradition of hiring head coaches with losing records who have never beaten ranked teams!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
CristObal ain't gon be beating Petersen, Shaw and Leach on a regular basis. I think that is pretty much guaranteed.

Seems like they didn't even really search. Did they just call Phil Knight and ask if it was ok?

Brick

Fuck Arroyo MIGHT be HC. He is the *perfect* type that will prolly be HYPE INTERIM CORCH in the bowl game and win the jerb based on some blowout win over shitty Kansas State or something. KILL ME PETE
I mean this is basically what happened. But Cristobal didn't even have to win the bowl!

Brick

CristObal ain't gon be beating Petersen, Shaw and Leach on a regular basis. I think that is pretty much guaranteed.

Seems like they didn't even really search. Did they just call Phil Knight and ask if it was ok?
Knight doesn't know shit about coaches in college footbaw, I'm sure.