• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week presented by Mobb Deep

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
THE EPIC RHYME I WRITE IS 25 TO LIFE

bLutSUl.jpg

lyrics

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hokies have nothing to be embarrassed about. I would have loved to have seen Dabo crying but I'm alright with how it worked out. The improvement on the offensive side of the ball from Frank Beamer to Justin Fuente is just amazing and really encouraging.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I enjoyed watching that cheapshot artist Ben Boulware get pushed around in the second half. With any luck Clemson will draw bama and get tired in the 3rd qtr.

TonyGin&Juice

Words that are never true.

Did you not watch the past five years of Frank and Shane Beamer's inside handoff and pray SOME BUM QB can make a 10 yard completion? This year, while there were the embarrassments in Syracuse and Georgia Tech, was nothing like the dark years towards the end of Beamer's reign where beating UVa was good enough.

TonyGin&Juice

Penn state deserves to get unwillingly fucked in the ass, and they will. perfect end to the season.

What would be great is to put the State Penn Pedos in the final four and let them get their shit wrecked by Bama. That game would be absolutely amazing.