• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week presented by Mobb Deep

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Sultan Nick speaks from his throne in Al-Tasqalusiyyah.
My personal long name for Alabama in Hachirabic (my personal dialect of Arabic) is Ad-Dawlah Al-Qurmuzi Al-Mudd fi i-Al-Tasqalusiyyah Wa-sh-al-Abama. The Crimson Tide State of Tuscaloosa and Alabama.

Last edited:

R2D2

Klimpy's at 2? Lol. Both OSU and UDub have better wins and losses. They are 2014 FSU. They should've lost to fucking NC State for Christ's sake.

Doesn't have to be Clemson at 2. Could be Washington at 2. All I'm saying is, these match ups seem boring as hell. Ohio State is probably gonna defeat Clemson, and Alabama is gonna make Washington cry. Alabama-Ohio State and Clemson-Washington is more entertaining to me because I could see either teams winning to me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the mongmittee. But they want REVENGE NARRATIVE with either Bama-Klimpy's or Bama-anOSU so that's why the rankings are the way they are.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Some bold rhetoric and recollections from Sheikh Dabo of Al-Kalim.
And thus, it is Al-Bama vs. Al-Husq and Dawlat Al-Ahiya vs. Al-Kalim.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
DCLit1D.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My penn state grad cousins are trogging so hard on FB today. Proud to be a Penn Stater!

Had to troll.

Y'all still raped though.

I had three people unfriend me yesterday over some minor trolling on the State Penn Pedos. One was this other former 500lber bike guy that went off of the Franco Harris deep end, another was some dude I used to work with, and the third was a woman I went to HS with that not only unfriended me but blocked me.

zoltan

Yea lets bring PSU into the playoff to give whoever plays against them an automatic Championship game berth.

No.