• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week presented by Mobb Deep

Wooly

3rd and 1. You really need to go with an I form or goaline package. Running from shotgun from 3rd and couple of yards is so much harder.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
People in Pennsyltucky should only get 3/5 of a vote. Make America great again.
Wooly just made me chuckle...I don't know if it's the beer or my general descent towards insanity, but well done anyway.

Wooly

Wooly just made me chuckle...I don't know if it's the beer or my general descent towards insanity, but well done anyway.

200_s.gif

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
"Time to watch my CHOKIEZ get pounded like a 5 dollar whore with no AZZ from Youngstown. No loss, though, since I spent 15 miles on WHEELZ OF STEEL this morning and am now eating [insert expensive and unhealthy food item here], prepping for the heart attack that will greet me after heading to SUN DIEGO tomorrow" - Tony
You forgot getting mistaken for a professional athlete.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
"Time to watch my CHOKIEZ get pounded like a 5 dollar whore with no AZZ from Youngstown. No loss, though, since I spent 15 miles on WHEELZ OF STEEL this morning and am now eating [insert expensive and unhealthy food item here], prepping for the heart attack that will greet me after heading to SUN DIEGO tomorrow" - Tony

You aren't too far off. I just woke up after falling asleep during the BAMMA azzthrashing of Whorida and am full SHOOK that the CHOKIES are hanging in this game. Did Bad Cop Fuente threaten Jerod Evans mama so he'd play like vintage Tyrod Taylor? No idea, but I hope these guys can keep it close so they have a legit chance to make Dabo the Dildo cry like a bitch.

Good to see the State Penn Pedos getting pounded like a prison snitch. What I wouldn't give for James Franklin to have a massive MI on the sidelines as the clock hits 00:00 and they go down in flames.

Wooly

:laughing: McSorely, has anyone benefited more than him from under-thrown balls? If he had a better arm that is more likely an INT than a TD.

PSU back in it, 21-28

Wooly

Wiscy Wiscy, Wiscy, how can you give up a 28-7 lead?

All tied up at 28 now, and PSU has owned the 4th qtr this year.

Wooly

You need to take a shot at that TD. You are going to kick the FG with anything less. No point in throwing short in tight coverage