• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week presented by Mobb Deep

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Hachiko about to get reported to the NSA.
Bring it.
The NSA can fuck off for all I care. His blood will be on the hands of his family, his party, his alt-right army of frogs, his voters...and several other people I really don't care about. All while I am sitting here enjoying some popcorn. And somebody pass the popcorn.
Good riddance, streak.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
But it is rich like a bitch from all yule to suggest that I, Hachikus Aussierulius Animeus, would outright conspire to pull off a would-be historic event in the mold of #WhoShotJFK out of deliberate paranoia GeorgetownHoya, one that will shook the sooks of the nation in their nooks by the book. I am only drawing these scenarios up because...I write fics that depict such stuff, as well as watch drama and psychological anime with plenty of blood. I get a nosebleed out of these things. #surreal! #edgy! #sports! #Murrica! #MAGA.
pwyP6M.png

pwyP6M.png

pwyP6M.png

tl;dr Spoiler tags are great.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Nf8RNN.png

Dear LSU,

You have my blessings to do what you will to make a kill in the chill. Bonne chance, et Geaux Tigres!

Signed,

The Hachiko.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
HWPw3V.jpg

Name 1st 2nd 3rd Total
1. Lamar Jackson 526 251 64 2144
2. Deshaun Watson 269 302 113 1524
3. Baker Mayfield 26 72 139 361
4. Dede Westbrook 7 49 90 209
5. Jabrill Peppers 11 45 85 208