• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Presented by Leach is the GOAT

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Baylor is gonna work itself out. Penn State on the up and up is the real concern

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Baylor getting raped like they're on a date with one of their players. Fuck that shitty program and everyone involved with it.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Why not go for 70?

6253f46c638ec210f7176a803a7169d2be243829552eb98e0ad346d635a0dff3_large

Wolfman21

My fuck...that kickoff was about 10 feet high, hit at the 25 and didnt even make it to the 10 before rolling out of bounds.

Fuck this team

Wolfman21

Weve been in the redzone 4 times tonight.....have 10 pts

7 of last 13 trips to redzone have ended with us getting 0 points...lol

Lightningwar

Administrator
Our defense is just bad. This is probably the worst FSU team under Fisher. Sad part is this is a team full of talent unlike the 2010-11 teams.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
You underestimate the vortex of suck that is Florida QBs. I don't think Florida gets 50 yards on a single drive all game.

Wolfman21

its horseshit like this why i want doeren fired asap

FSU has 3rd and 9...they call a timeout. They come out, the crowd is fired up, they false start. So 3rd and 14, crowd REALLY fired up now. FSU in the same offensive lineup. Doeren calls a fucking timeout...

Wolfman21

and so we come out and rush 3....cuz you know...thats worked all fucking season...and give up another 3rd and 14+....about the 15th this year

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I love reading Wuf and Wolfmad's posts before looking at the NCSU score. By just looking at their comments, you'd think NCSU is losing by 50 and then you check the score and they're actually winning lol.

Wolfman21

I love reading Wuf and Wolfmad's posts before looking at the NCSU score. By just looking at their comments, you'd think NCSU is losing by 50 and then you check the score and they're actually winning lol.

if you were watching the actual game or had watched this team at all...you'd understand

fsuprime

Well ncsu has scored on a offensive pi no call and a block in the back for tds, just par for the course this season

Beat uf and it's a good year