• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054-55 Off-Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Once you learn how to use pivot tables, you too will be able to make 14 minute YouTube videos in 5 minutes a day.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol I just started it, that opening really does define our league. Going to try to get this lineup set up really quick, gonna try to keep it under 5 minutes.

*30 minutes later*

Hmm, McBride just doesn't do as well against LHP in late game situations, it's late in the year maybe I should slide him back for Gwilt. That Gwilt is so hot right now.

jdlikewhoa

Will Shadow Realm players be addressed in the next OOTP release?

Am disappoint that no one wants the $3,222.22/lb prime cut basically for free.

NML

Almost the perfect off-season. I do wonder if I could've gotten Juarez a little cheaper, but I had a ton of room to use this year to make him pretty reasonable at $9m a year over the next three seasons with two TOs. Miranda is welcomed back to back up Lynch, and Kasib gave us a huge boost in fan loyalty - a bit like Kabul's, he and Juarez put me up 18 points and around $20m.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Uhh Wifi here is pathetic. Running cellular connection but jerk Marcus decided to release an update since I last used this device.

Is this the first spring training sim?

Wolfman21

Lol. I love that Orlando summed early yesterday and specifically said it would give everyone more time to get their spring rosters set...and even then, alot of folks still haven't exported

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lol. I love that Orlando summed early yesterday and specifically said it would give everyone more time to get their spring rosters set...and even then, alot of folks still haven't exported

Obviously they need to follow our lead and make Simulation Baseball™ Priority Number One® on Saturday night instead of getting blown at the truck stop gloryhole or scoring crystal meth at the Wawa™.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You fools need to hurry up, I'm trying to stay awake without resorting to watching this new Tami Erin video I found out about today.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Dammit, I kept looking at the new file thread and was like "when is quale gon upload this shit". Turns out yesterday at 10:40 is an hour and a half ago. Welp, that's my fault for getting into the blackberry moonshine from the arkansas part of miss OU's family

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
wait, Karpet had 45 stamina in FA now he has 55 stamina after I signed him. Your reports are bullshit bruce

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Payroll from $180m to $39m? Mission (almost) complete.

Who wants gr8 #3/solid #2 SP Francisco Colon?