• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054-55 Off-Season Thread

NML

Most of us are already thinking about next season. Time for the thread.

Who you selling? Whatchu need?

osick87

Community Liaison
If his control is still 45 at the beginning maybe give him some more time in AAA.

If you need a bullpen arm, I would just use him unless you see someone at a great value.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
IF anyone needs SP... willing to deal Zach Campbell on the cheap and Francisco Colon for a decent haul back.

RPs Ed Snyder and Anthony Moore are both avail and very cheap salary wise. Wouldn't want a ton back for both.

2B Enrique Gomez is the price is right. Same with Keivit.

Also -- if you need to dump salary, I have about $90m in space left.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I can't believe no appreciated this reference to one of the five baseball players I know.

I appreciated it. I added a Like.

They've had artificial hands since Star Wars so I'm not sure why he couldn't be pitching on the verge of Spacetopia

18r8itlooodoggif.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Come and get 'em:
  • Pedro "Rat" Ramirez SP (on a cheap contract)
  • Ti-an Mah (very affordable contract)
  • Steve Segrave (this guy is super cheap)
  • Tien Thu (power is still there baby)
  • Adro "Worm" Piteira (he keeps begging me to trade him so help set him free)
No reasonable offer refused.

doh

You're already trying to trade Mah?

Have a pretty good offer for Enrique Gomez. Will wait to make it official until after playoffs but ready to deal him.

jdlikewhoa

Want Enrique 4.2 WAR Gomez in a blanks deal?

FIFY

But stop it. My offer the best offer. Gomez is already 26 (tail end of his career!!!!) and 2 years away from needing to be extended at max money (cue Orlando with "you waited too long").

The way this league values guys you'll be lucky to get anything better than what I offered. Unless you're banking on Yankee or Tony having an aneurism and giving you multiple first rounders and 5 starz prospects. Come to think of it though, that scenario is going off at 2:1 odds

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
FIFY

But stop it. My offer the best offer. Gomez is already 26 (tail end of his career!!!!) and 2 years away from needing to be extended at max money (cue Orlando with "you waited too long").

The way this league values guys you'll be lucky to get anything better than what I offered. Unless you're banking on Yankee or Tony having an aneurism and giving you multiple first rounders and 5 starz prospects. Come to think of it though, that scenario is going off at 2:1 odds

I learned my lesson of trading with Doh under the influence of painkillers on that Mah trade. The only way I'd move blanks is for multiple firsts and two top prospects.

doh

I'm going to have erratic internet while on vacation until March... if you wanna fleece me today is the day to do so. We can agree to trade and you can post it up once the off-season starts.

Again want picks/prospects. Trading everyone on the roster.

Will also take back salary if it's a contract that has a maximum of 2 (maybe 3) years left.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't have all that much available, but I am shopping PEDRO CHAVEZ for those of you in need of a starting 2B on a budget salary of $1.8M for next season. I platoon my middle infield, so he only played in 96 games but he earned 2.2 WARS in that time with a +4.2 ZR in the field and a batting line of .305/.356/.426, which is pretty damn absurd for a RHB in the Dyson Sphere. He's a quality player on a cheap salary so no fuckshit "I'll give you a 4th" type offers plz.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
His arm does make it necessary to play with my infield shifted so that he can granny toss it to 1B, but his defensive efficiency last year was really nice! Good thing the RANGY DOUGLASS TAGG was there to play SS and 2B range an hoover everything up.