• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 NBA Thread pelican and okc bitches

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
C's are big on Winslow and the deal with CHA has been rumored all day and he'll be there at 9.
I think he's an awesome role player which is all you can expect from 9 on. Sure the boom or busts are there but getting a guy like him is great. At the very least he's going to be a really tough defender and his upside is jimmy buckets

NML

decent chance OKC moves out of the first round completely. 14 roster spots accounted for assuming they re-sign kanter, singler, and dump ridnour. only one spot left although they can still get payne at 14.

Heard that they are trying to clear cap space - Ridnour/Lamb is a good first step.

Maybe they'll trade Dion? Has a team option but I doubt they'd want him to walk for nothing.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Heard that they are trying to clear cap space - Ridnour/Lamb is a good first step.

Maybe they'll trade Dion? Has a team option but I doubt they'd want him to walk for nothing.

Maybe. Still not sure what they're doing with Huestis and Christon (last year's picks currently in the D-League), either.

NML

Someone who watches more college ball than me, gimme dat scouting report on Winslow. I've heard comparisons to Harden??

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Someone who watches more college ball than me, gimme dat scouting report on Winslow. I've heard comparisons to Harden??

No. Very athletic and strong. Can't do anything but bully his way around right now which won't work as well in the league. I only watched him 4-5 times but I didn't see him show much skill on the ball. He'll be a hustle guy until he learns to shoot. Maybe he showed more in other games, idk. He's going to immediately be a really good defender at the 2/3/4

Reactions: NML

NML

Yeah Heat getting Winslow seems like a nice get for them. I doubt they thought he'd be there at 10.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He shot 39% from 3?

I assume it was open looks created by Okafor. When I watched him he created his shot by going by a defender who was shifting back from help. He didn't do much one on one straight up. Hit some corner threes that were open though, I really think he is the best pick at the moment because if he never gets any better he's going to be able to guard the 2/3/4 and hit open looks occasionally.

NML

Again, I don't know much about Winslow, but he could be this year's "guy who falls to a good team so everyone overhypes." There's normally a reason these guys fall.

Remember when OKC drafted Perry Jones?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Again, I don't know much about Winslow, but he could be this year's "guy who falls to a good team so everyone overhypes." There's normally a reason these guys fall.

Remember when OKC drafted Perry Jones?

Perry averaged like 22 during a 3 game stretch this year :laughing:

Then he got hurt and never played again

Brick

I thought black guys look good in anything until this draft. Lawf these outfits. Russ is fapping I'm sure

Kaminsky clearly went to goodwill doe. Predictively

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
people value the great great grandson of the guy who built the chicago white sox ballpark over the son of a sitcom police officer.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Cameraman premature with the pan to the shoes shot on oubre and instead did a pan to the crotch shot.

CJ_24

idk man. I've seen Kaminsky play more basketball than I ever care to admit, I don't think he has the quickness to be any good in the nba. He has to really on way to much misdirection that nba players are too disciplined to go for, and if they do they're so much more athletic that they can usually recover. I'd be surprised if he amounts to anything.