• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

Brick

I don't think I can take watching Dekker and Gosser bitch at every call for the rest of the game. Dudes are the worst. Should have signed with byu footbaw.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I couldn't understand a word of that interview

Brick

Brick hates white people
Nothin wrong with northern Iowa. This class of wisky players are just bitches. Liked previous versions of bo Ryan teams just fine. Just inoffensive big mongs. No player is more punchable than dekker doe.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Now my dad is remembering a Wvu final four appearance by beating duke in 1989.

They lost to duke in the 2nd round that year.

Maybe this was in a Wvu basketball re-enactment dynasty he did at some point.....

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Bmacks dad needs a padded room

Seriously he's lost it.

He's got to go to work at 10:30 tonight. Cones in sets his lunch box down with wv decals all over it and says
"I'll watch West Virginia because every time i do they lose. And I dont wantem to advance."

I just sit in silence.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Half of these Wisconsin guys have been playing for like 6 years it seems. Fucking Gasser and Decker especially.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Decker has been talking about going pro, dude can only do one thing and only every other night

jdlikewhoa

I had reel e hoped NC State and Wisconsin lost so I wouldn't have to see these horrific mid body stripe unis. It looks like they're sagging their shorts to show off their red underpants.

Brick

Happy with oregons season. Exceeded expectations. They played well tonight too. Sucks to lose to these dbags two years in a row.

Brick

West Virginia is kind of fun to watch because they're just sloppy as fuck and look like they are making it up as they go
huggins don't give a fuck

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Which school remaining has the best football program? UCLA? WVU? Wisconsin?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Plenty of good football schools left. Zona, Utah, and Louisville alongside the previously mentioned ones.

mongoose

My dad just now :
"Think West Virginia will beat Maryland"

Me: "I don't know much about maryland but they are the higher seed and probably favored"

Dad: "well Marylands in the what? Acc?"

Me:"yea"

Dad: "well they got florida state, Virginia tech."

Fuck. Yea they sure do. Those are the teams that would toughen maryland up in basketball.

Can't believe I had to be the first one to like this. Thinking MD was in the ACC still made this

ZeekLTK

Michigan State is the first school to ever both win four consecutive bowl games and go to four consecutive sweet sixteens in the same period of time. :thumbsup:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I love stats like that. Colorado State was pimping the fact that they had the most combined wins of any team in the country between Women's Volleyball, M/W Basketball, and Football. Who figured that out? Just trying various combinations of sports to see if you are #1 in anything. Seems very "Arizona."

"Welp if we count Women's Water Polo then Cal edges us out, better throw that sport out"

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only thing uglier than the shots is Tyus Jones face