• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
With careers WARS won, so your bad decisions can stare you right in the face!
Is there an option to put values based on draft position? The old draft tool on the old site that stopped working 30+ seasons ago was insane. Would weight draft picks and draft classes by position.

i.e. Late 4th rounder with 20 WARs won is more impressive than a 2nd overall pick with 30 WARs

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, that fixed it. Turns out @bruin228 is the best drafter in league history!

not really.

source.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We did sim, I don't have the results in front of me. When I get back to the house I can make the fix so the website updates.

Once that's done, I have a file you'll need to replace in your league folders. It will point OOTP in the right direction for uploads/downloads.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We did sim, I don't have the results in front of me. When I get back to the house I can make the fix so the website updates.

Once that's done, I have a file you'll need to replace in your league folders. It will point OOTP in the right direction for uploads/downloads.

Thanks Karl. I only accidentally happened upon the updated site when I went to the statsplus league home page. Btw, when I saw your post to sooner, I thought we needed the app so sent my email to the guy, but he said it was only needed for commissioners. He said live sims can be watched without the app.

Wolfman21

i am logged in but not linked, also i see where you said we simmed...but theres no file to download? Maybe im just misinterpreting what you meant

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
i am logged in but not linked, also i see where you said we simmed...but theres no file to download? Maybe im just misinterpreting what you meant

I'll link you shortly.

The league file is there but your OOTP doesn't know where to look to find it yet. You'll need the file I'm going to share once I get the site updated.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Basically the hang-up is that I can't update the website from within OOTP anymore. I need to do an sql dump and then use the app.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think this is a very opportune time to dissolve this league and start a new one then. Who's with me?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I love looking at the fan interest. I made the playoffs for YEARS IN A ROW and won a ship, the fans still feeling MEH about me, lol.

Is there a feature on the new site? Btw, have u tried being easy going and moar interesting like me?