• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Your financials are better because you are actively trying to win.

I've said I don't mind the financials changing back, and I don't mind whether people like IFA and discoveries. I was just stating observations. I will enjoy the league whatever. I genuinely think the way we have things set up does not reward the best players, but that's probably a good thing as it would be dominated by the nerdiest and those wanting to put more time in.

One final thing would be if there was a way to ensure that discoveries weren't so unevenly split, I think that would be a good thing.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's almost like the Lenin + Hayvis combo had no clue about how any of the economics of the game work and by changing things made things worse for HAVE NOTs.

BTW-- there is no such thing as HAVE and HAVE NOTS since we moved from UBL to WBL. The only thing that determines budgets is how good you are at the game. This isn't the old UBL where SLC sucked and had a $230m budget while KWest was great with a $130m budget.
This isn’t true.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Are you saying I suck?

IFA randomness is a very, very small part of the game. The game is not rocket science. There are like 30 free agents still out there that would help most teams win. But auto IFA is totally random (unless you're @Wooly).

BTW-- what International Finds have I gotten @TonyGin&Juice? I don't think I've gotten one worth a damn since Quinney in 2070.

My apologies, I should have clarified I meant IFA signings OR Intl Discoveries. IFA signings you've done really well with though historically.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone with thoughts on Rehab Assignments? I'venever used them before but am thinking maybe I should with fragile guys.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yes. I used to not, noticed some slumps off the IL. Now I always do. If these indies code it right you should need rehab assignments.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
No sim.

I'm talking on slack to the guy who runs the other utility site. Should be able to migrate today or tomorrow. I don't really want to move any further into the season without starting the draft.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Oh please let this happen! You lot can get drunk and fuck ur picks up and I can sweep up sober.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Interested by the ages page... I have by far youngest A+AA teams. But WBL team is quite old.

Playoff odds to keep the streak alive are 22%.

historical chart for Fan Interest..... LAWD

Goodbye doing anything tonight