• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group D (England, Costa, Urgay, Italy)

bruin

BqhMyL_CYAE6AyA.png

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Darke = d bag. Some fake injury… dude just got smacked in the head and probably doesn't know what country he's in.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Sigh.

I must be drunk but Rooney has had all three of Englands best chances. Yeh lets take him off.

I actually haven't been watching, so I don't know for sure. It's just telling that Rooney has double digit World Cup games now ... and zero goals. Really, though, the Ox would be a nice addition to this team.

Chase

I actually haven't been watching, so I don't know for sure. It's just telling that Rooney has double digit World Cup games now ... and zero goals. Really, though, the Ox would be a nice addition to this team.

He's been Ingerland's best player today, which isn't saying much. And there's his goal. :laughing:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Rooney now only needs 4 World Cup goals to tie Donovan's output, 2 to tie Dempsey. Oh, and he finally caught up to Clint Mathis' goals, but Mathis got his goal in only 3 games.

:trollface:

NML

Rooney is basically Wondo at this point :laughing:

yeah he keeps getting in good positions, but he's only finishing once every five chances.

Milo

He did tie Messi, doe.

Whoops: Thought this year was Messi's first WC goal. Owned by Deadman.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Uruguay smart to switch to that tactic though. The offside player who doesn't get called offside tactic is formidable.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Uruguay has the All-Ugly team on lockdown, as far as forwards go. Any thoughts on midfielders and defenders?