• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Presented by JAR's Waistline

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Iowa is butts. The OL sucks a fat one. Our QB is doing the patented "Iowa Senior QB Regression Shuffle." All of our players are falling down and breaking things. Our 60 year old coach just fleeced us again and is going to chill on the sidelines chewing gum for the next decade while he collects his retirement fund. And the only reason we have a winning record is because the B1G is (as usual) a colossal goatfuck.

The only thing Iowa is tossing is the cookies of its fans while we watch C.J. get gangbanged by a DE for the millionth time.
@CJ_24 Prepare ur anus.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tears are going to be pouring in Bleaksburg tonight. Thank g-d I've got the Doyers-Chubs game to distract me from our march to the "who gives a shit" bowl game.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
yeah, CORCH BRONCO abandoning the band of bros for virginia didn't make a lot of sense until now: http://deadspin.com/ex-virginia-football-player-alleges-culture-of-hazing-1788008078

existing institutional culture of hazing and harassment? sign him up.

@jamesnathan

I honestly hadn't heard about this until now. Interesting the Bronco's name isn't given, making it seem like he wasn't involved. But the suit is for a "culture of hazing" which would have to come from the coach. I know Bronco's faults, but this doesn't seem like him. As HC, the buck stops with him. But I'd be pretty surprised if it came out he said something like "The first rule of Virginia football hazing is that we don't talk about Virginia football hazing!"

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I honestly hadn't heard about this until now. Interesting the Bronco's name isn't given, making it seem like he wasn't involved. But the suit is for a "culture of hazing" which would have to come from the coach. I know Bronco's faults, but this doesn't seem like him. As HC, the buck stops with him. But I'd be pretty surprised if it came out he said something like "The first rule of Virginia football hazing is that we don't talk about Virginia football hazing!"

This is before he was there.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
This is before he was there.

It says August. And either the grad assistant is the son of the OC or it's a coincidence. He only signed his Letter of Intent this past February. So August 2016 is the only time he would have been the only August he was with the team. Bronco because HC December 2015.

TonyGin&Juice

Turkey call on third down is more obnoxious than JAR

Turkey call is best call. I'm bleeding Chicago Maroon and Burnt Orange tonight babby.

giphy.gif

coogrfan

Umm...what the hell was that? BYU, punting out of their own EZ on 4th an 19, just tried to have the punter run for a 1st down. Not surprisingly, he didn't even come close.

BSU gets called for a personal foul after the play so they start at the BYU 17. They fail to pick up a 1st down, and then they missed the fg. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

coogrfan

Dude was punting from the back of the EZ, and had to reach the 24 to pick up the 1st down.

WTF?!!

TonyGin&Juice

How did the CHOKIES lose to Cuse?

DA U IS BACK

Because that's the CHOKIES WAY - lose to a superior opponent (Tennessee/Boise State) in a close game and then look like total shit against bums (Syracuse/JMU) so you have two loses and no chance at the ACC Championship.

TonyGin&Juice

How else are they supposed to get to the Yankee Stadium Bowl?

That would be a marked improvement over the bowl games they've been in since 2011. I will likely never forgive them for the straight up azz pounding they took in the Sun Bowl by UCLA.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Oregon just doesn't know how to play football properly. Lose the tacky outfits you untalented Eugenians.

Wolfman21

Just checked in on the state game...pack only has 10 more yards than the cards have points in the first half. Thats gettin it done!

ebarws6

stAy
Stanford will win out now that both starting corners and McCaffrey are back. Awful timing for those injuries. Weak schedule ROS