• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Presented by JAR's Waistline

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
maxresdefault.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Texas Tech being complete shit and OU not being what they could have been has taken the luster off Mayfield's return to Lubbock, although I'm sure plenty of tortillas, batteries, and bottles of ink will be thrown at him.

fsuprime

Yep very boring

Got free tickets to uw vs Oregon state so I'll go do breakfast (lol) at dubpub watch the first half and head to the argossi(sp) boats by the stadium to drink beer during 2nd half on The lake :thumbsup:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The U going to roll into Bleaksburg and pound the poor CHOKIES right into the Hooterville Express Full Release Massage Parlor Bowl in Toledo against NC Michigan State. Boo.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
A bowl game against a team from your own conference? I guess it's happened before @Travis7401

Colorado State fans frustrate the shit out of me. They want SOOO Bad to be TOP TIER PROGRAM but that ship sailed in about 1997. So instead they are doing to Charlie Brown field goal thing getting their hopes up. HIRE SEC CORCH, SCHEDULE BAMA! J/K he's gone after his first good season. Recover and manage to win a few games with a new corch! J/k "rewarded" with a "bowl game" against a conference opponent, lol. BUILD A NEW STADIUM! Rejected by Big 12, lol.

I'm super excited for the new stadium so that we can welcome BIG TIME opponents like UTSA and the University of Northern Colorado!

I told these idiots it would be better for the CSU type schools in the west to juts band together and drop to 1AAA and create a new division (adding a few of the 1AA schools like Montana and Montana State from the Big Sky to the mix, and splitting the california schools out to form a seperate 1AA conference with the Fresno state, San Diego State, etc type teams that could also drop to 1AA). CSU, UNCO, Utah State, Wyoming, New Mexico, New Mexico State, UNLV, Idaho, Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington, Air Force, Nebraska... you know all the second tier schools like that. You'd have a really nice 12 team conference in 1AA and they'd have less travel than the current big sky conference!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Colorado State fans frustrate the shit out of me. They want SOOO Bad to be TOP TIER PROGRAM but that ship sailed in about 1997. So instead they are doing to Charlie Brown field goal thing getting their hopes up. HIRE SEC CORCH, SCHEDULE BAMA! J/K he's gone after his first good season. Recover and manage to win a few games with a new corch! J/k "rewarded" with a "bowl game" against a conference opponent, lol. BUILD A NEW STADIUM! Rejected by Big 12, lol.

I'm super excited for the new stadium so that we can welcome BIG TIME opponents like UTSA and the University of Northern Colorado!

I told these idiots it would be better for the CSU type schools in the west to juts band together and drop to 1AAA and create a new division (adding a few of the 1AA schools like Montana and Montana State from the Big Sky to the mix, and splitting the california schools out to form a seperate 1AA conference with the Fresno state, San Diego State, etc type teams that could also drop to 1AA). CSU, UNCO, Utah State, Wyoming, New Mexico, New Mexico State, UNLV, Idaho, Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington, Air Force, Nebraska... you know all the second tier schools like that. You'd have a really nice 12 team conference in 1AA and they'd have less travel than the current big sky conference!

Didn't even notice this at first.

Leach_laughing.0_zps9czia6t4.gif

zoltan

Shit, Oregon can join them as well at this point.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CU isn't really a rival, we just tilt at them like Don Quixote at a windmill and the windmill ignores us.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
that's undefeated, 6-0 top 10 nationally ranked 1st in the conference second tier Brasky. Please update your spreadsheets accordingly, tia

Nebraska is a lock to drop a game they shouldn't before the end of the year. Tommy Armstrong is going to have another 40% completion, 2+ turnover game. Maybe he'll throw a ball or two right to Desmond King or something. I also think Wisconsin and Ohio State will have no issues with Nebraska. Sorry, man.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska is a lock to drop a game they shouldn't before the end of the year. Tommy Armstrong is going to have another 40% completion, 2+ turnover game. Maybe he'll throw a ball or two right to Desmond King or something. I also think Wisconsin and Ohio State will have no issues with Nebraska. Sorry, man.

a game? I'm expecting them to drop 3-4 through the rest of the season.

They should beat up on garbage Purdue and Maryland.
Should beat Minnesota, Iowa's a toss-up.

Could beat Wisconsin, probably lose to Ohio State. They are good enough to hang with both though. win one of those and I'd be ecstatic.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
a game? I'm expecting them to drop 3-4 through the rest of the season.

They should beat up on garbage Purdue and Maryland.
Should beat Minnesota, Iowa's a toss-up.

Could beat Wisconsin, probably lose to Ohio State. They are good enough to hang with both though. win one of those and I'd be ecstatic.

I think they'll lose to Wisconsin and Ohio State. They should be favored in the rest, but I'm guessing they'll slip up against either Minnesota or Iowa when Armstrong has an off game.

Still, it's a big improvement for Nebraska. I wouldn't be shocked if they beat Wisconsin, which would put them firmly in the driver's seat for the Big Ten West. They can drop a wtf game if they beat Wisconsin. And, honestly, I'd rather face Wisconsin again than Nebraska in the Big Ten championship game if Michigan makes it. Nebraska has the type of offense that could take advantage of the weaknesses of Michigan's defense (i.e., nickel corner and safeties in coverage, plus facing a running QB is never fun). Wisconsin's offense is such a sludge fart with Hornibrook that I have trouble seeing them getting more than 10 points against Michigan.

bruin

Utah is 21? Doubt they'll score more than 14 this weekend, unless Fafaul starts and hand picks them two td's.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State playing at 10am again, since typically I can barely move at that time on Saturday morning I guess I'll have to watch Lamar tap dance his twink ass all over the Pack in a classic deflated let down performance after blowing a valiant effort

DHawkeye

Eterna Optimis
Iowa's a toss-up.

Iowa is butts. The OL sucks a fat one. Our QB is doing the patented "Iowa Senior QB Regression Shuffle." All of our players are falling down and breaking things. Our 60 year old coach just fleeced us again and is going to chill on the sidelines chewing gum for the next decade while he collects his retirement fund. And the only reason we have a winning record is because the B1G is (as usual) a colossal goatfuck.

The only thing Iowa is tossing is the cookies of its fans while we watch C.J. get gangbanged by a DE for the millionth time.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
The fact that Minnesota lost to Iowa and Penn State, but could plausibly win their next three games is mind-boggling to me :laughing: The first six games of B1G play they literally will not face a good team.